started the day bright & early with a cup of warm bubble tea in Monash!
warm milk tea with the softest pearls ever, it was super awesomz esp in the cold weather! :)
Waited for Chai to end class while I slurped up my bubble tea and read their local newspaper, which Chai collected from the library so I wouldn't be bored. It had quite a few grammatical errors and I couldn't help feeling irked by them! Hahahaha.She brought me to take the train and we had to buy the train ticket which was rather expensive compared to Singapore! Theirs is different because you have to pay according to the zones you wish to travel, and depending on whether you want a full day pass or just a few hours.
Chaichai brought me to Meekong for their famous beef pho!
& that's her posing with her fav smelly onions, heehee.
We ordered the one with beef balls and beef slices!
It was soo delish, I'm craving it right now. :'(
Very happy with the beef pho :D
As we left the shop, the skies were dark and it was starting to drizzle. :( I think Melbourne hates me. But I love it, so I don't care! Rahahahaha. Chai was jaywalking and I snapped a shot of her doing so to report her! Okay no lah, actually it's because I saw a horse carriage! So cool. Why doesn't Singapore allow horse carriages? :( I want to feel like Cinderella for a day too.
estella: "thank God these aren't Shetland ponies" @mehulshalalalala
the Japanese boy(s) who took this for us said we were cute! HEHEHEH, kawaii ne! D:
Chai the crazy woman started conversing to him in Jap and he was so happy. Then he looked at me and started saying a string of long words, but I just gave him a blank stare. Hahaha. I know I took Jap last time but hello, I can only say the basic stuff? He was like, oh you don't know Jap? D: *faints* Why didn't I study harder for my Jap last time! *stabs heart*
jumpshot in front of St. Paul's Cathedral, which is so beautiful by the way
Inside the Cathedral, we bumped into the Japanese boys again! Hahaha. We said hi to one of them, but I promise we didn't stalk them! We really truly wanted to go to St. Paul's. The guys were stalking us man. Hahahaha (ya right).Chai and I were so happy about the compliment that we couldn't help swooning lor. :/
this is my favourite photo of the lot. so gorgeous right the colours?
:)
This man was feeding the birds I think.
It was sucha strange sight cause all the birds were flocking to him.
Okay so after St. Paul's, we headed to DFO at Southwharf for some good ol' girly shopping! :) Heheheh. There were so many shops over there and I almost died! We had to do some speed shopping cause the shops close quite early in Melbourne too. In fact, in Australia the shops all close early lor. Major sian, esp when you wanna shop!
There's no photos because when a girl shops, camwhoring becomes secondary. Haha, or at least for me! Shopping is very serious business, so need full concentration you know? But I guess I didn't buy too many things at DFO, mainly cause the sizes didn't fit me :(
Oh yes, a lady came up to me and asked me where I got my shoes from. To which I proudly replied, SINGAPORE! Hahahaha, feels good! ;) Damn cheap somemore. Teehee.
There's no photos because when a girl shops, camwhoring becomes secondary. Haha, or at least for me! Shopping is very serious business, so need full concentration you know? But I guess I didn't buy too many things at DFO, mainly cause the sizes didn't fit me :(
Oh yes, a lady came up to me and asked me where I got my shoes from. To which I proudly replied, SINGAPORE! Hahahaha, feels good! ;) Damn cheap somemore. Teehee.
after shopping, we decided to walk along Yarra river before dinner. It was really cold. *shivers*

Well, I'm glad that our main mode of transportation for the day was our pair of legs because...
look at what we ordered! Utter sinfulness. Walking means we burnt some fats right? *guilty face*
The cake on the left was v nice but the one on the right (coffee toffee) wasn't that fab cause it tasted so bitter.
Check out our stuffed faces. I wanted to burst from eating!
Check out our stuffed faces. I wanted to burst from eating!
then we went to the most evil place on earth, Crown Casino! :(
This place is designed to cheat your money, I tell you.
Initially, we only wanted to claim my $5Aud, which the casino gives to new people who "sign up". But then, our fingers got itchy and we started playing. Well, it was definitely an experience because we met so many different kinds of people there.
The dealers kept laughing at us because we hopped from one table to another, and one was really sympathetic when we lost. And there was a really generous guy who handed us a chip because we didn't know that we needed ten bucks, instead of five, to bet. Sadly, we lost his money :( Then, there was another really rude man who called us losers just because we walked away after losing one round at the roulette table.
this was us looking sad cause we were on a losing streak...
and this was us at the end of the night (after a painful 4 hours)
we were so happy that we broke even, and we laughed our way to the money changer.
the people there probably thought we struck it rich lor -.-
The highlight of our time in the Casino was probably meeting two friendly Indian uncles cause they gave us advice and comforted us when we lost. They even told us to walk away the instant we broke even! So I guess it was really thanks to them, or the damage would be huge. ZY was supposed to come and drive us home but then he had something on so we stayed till really late, and he kept begging us to stop playing. Well, I guess I'm really terrible at gambling but then it's really once in a while so nevermind. The thing is, I do see how easy it is to get hooked so it's really important not to fall into this trip. Best is don't gamble la hor?
That's all for tonight! I almost fainted blogging this. Hope I didn't bore y'all with the details. Lovez~












Rofl rofl rofl rofl.
ReplyDeleteHOW YOU DO YOUR PHOTO COLLAGES.
Hahaha use photoscape! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha, you almost fainted blogging this? You mean while waiting for the photos to be uploaded? I think typing doesn't test your patience, waiting for the photos to be uploaded does!
ReplyDeleteYES, BEST IS DON'T GAMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when you have luck as rotten as mine. Haha, glad you recouped some $ for Ant in NZ's match. But you were really lucky too! Italy could have easily thrashed NZ on any other given day...Too risky to place your money on the underdogs. Don't bet anymore! Imagine if you lost that bet, both you and ant would be in the negative zone! Just sit back and relax, watch the soccer match without any hidden agendas LOL.
Haha it's a pity we don't know of any famous Viet beef noodles in S'pore!!! Well, at least there's HOCK LAM!!!! <3
I am going back to S'pore and take the public transport everywhere and not complain about the transport costs!
LOVELY PHOTOS BTW, goes without saying :)
ling*
ling*: hahahaha i died doing the collages, uploading them and inserting them one by one. so long la! i got bored halfway! haha. YES I AGREE. gambling is sure lose one lor. in the long run. no such thing as forever lucky also. yeah i guess i was lucky! but i only bet $5/$10 so its okay :D heehee. seriously worldcup is damn unpredictable! the bookies and sg pools are the ultimate winners lor. aha.
ReplyDeleteyeahhh i wish there was the famous viet beef noodles in spore! :p hock lam is awesomz as well but then i seldom eat! i really miss the food over there! :D when u reach home u better feast on all the fish and food that u miss! <3 heehee yeah man aussie's transport is way more ex than sg! dont complain alrd la. i wish u good luck for ur results babe! hope u'll do really well! :)) and thank you, heh you were the one who took most of the photos for me! <3