Tuesday, June 15, 2010

oh yea, oh yea, oh yea, HEY!

JJ Lin's song really haunts us all like a bad horror movie.


School is getting irksome, I wish I was working and earning money and given the freedom to do what I want. But then again I shall try my bestest to stay positive. What's that thing about the grass being greener on the other side again? Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah hey, I shall keep things in perspective.

Did rather badly for my Psych Quiz One. Expected, yes. But nevertheless, still induces negative feelings in me. 12/20 seems o-kay but it actually means I'm on the verge of losing my A grade. Sigh pie. Am I burning out already!? 

On a brighter note, I did well for my English Quiz One! 18/20! :) And my first essay got me an A too. It was the only A in class, not that it really matters because I'd be happy for others too if they got an A as well. I've never been confident about my writing abilities because admittedly, most of my peers write way better than me, but to see an A on my assignment really encourages me to strive even harder to do well. 

Philosophy paper on Thursday! I'm scared to death cause I haven't even started. I'll do so right after I post this. In the meantime, please forgive my boring entries! I really wanna blog about Melbourne but I can't :( I even need to hide my SIMS 3 cd from myself so that I will stop playing! Hahaha. Btw, my character is Paris Hilton. She's damn pretty but I don't know how to screenshot? Wasted. Next time I'm gonna create my SIM friends in SIMS. Damn funny right? Okay maybe not. Heehee. Bai!~

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHA! i wanna see paris!
    for mac its command+shift+4 what. YOU TAUGHT ME THAT! (:

    Hope you'll do WELL!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolene Chua HAPPY: HAHAHAHAHAH I WANNA SHOW U! oh can use screenshot when im in the game meh! i thought cannot!? isnt there a special way to screenshot ? :O thanks babe! heh i hopeee so too but ah. jialat!

    ReplyDelete