Day Six:
was the second last day for me in Melbourne. We took very little photos that day cause it was shopping, shopping and more shopping. Chai brought me to Queen Victoria Market! I bought crazy amount of stuff over there, and my hands almost died. Mac nuts, chips, sweets, more sweets, choc, bottles of rock candy, a burberry imitation scarf etc. Chai even had to help me with the bags! Felt so tired lugging them around. We had bratwurst hotdog and hot chocolate in the cold, then Spanish churros and American donuts. Super nice! I love sipping hot chocolate, people-watching and chatting with my girlfriend :D shopping loots
cute puppy!
Had dinz @ Nando's
Peri peri hot sauce is the bombz!
This is Chai Siewmai putting up the pics that J gave :)
Her bouncy bed where we spent most of our time talking and snuggling :))
Day Seven:
We went grocery shopping @ Coles, and I bought a cup of warm red milk bubble tea with pearls while waiting for Chai pie to end class. She lent me her Media and Culture readings and I instantly fell asleep after opening to the first page. Hahahah seriously. Drifted in and out of sleep until she finally appeared! :D Think everyone who saw me didn't know I was sleeping cause Asian eyes look closed anyway right? Hahah.
Chai brought me to a korean restaurant after class, and we pigged out there! It was my last meal in Melbourne *sad* and my darling gave me a treat! Hehehh thanks babe! ♥ you so much! Indulged ourselves by spamming beef bulgogi, tea and side dishes. Think the waitress was quite pissed with us cause we kept asking for our side dishes to be refilled. :/ Don't care! Must make our money worth it!
she made me do this touristy pose 0.0
postcards!
my pretty girl!
double yums
All good things have to come to an end,
so it was goodbye Melbourne, hello Singapore.
p/s: Really wanna say thank you to Jolene, Xiuling, Shinz, Alvina the bird for making my trip to Aussie so comfortable and fun! :) I enjoyed my stay with y'all, thanks so much for the good ol' generosity and hospitality. Nothing warms a heart more than that.



No comments:
Post a Comment