Well, hello! I feel kinda weird blogging these days, but here I am.
Managed to meet up with Chai & Michelle @ JP's DTF! :) It was an awesome get-together and I think I laughed so much that my abs were aching. Caught up over lunch, and then we started camwhoring. The waitress was so damn nice. She helped us to take so many camwhore shots but she didn't seem to mind. Hahahaha. I think we damn thick-skinned! :/ After finally getting sick of camwhoring and trying to help Chai hit her photocount target, we started playing Monopoly Deal! :) Haven't played this in a long time. Chai was on a winning streak! Poor Michelle didn't have any beginner's luck. Hahahaha. And I only won once! Can't wait to play it again. It's an addictive game. Michelle! I buy for you okay? Heehee then you bring so we can play during breaks? ;)
Chai baby bought me a pretty glam tai-tai bag for my birthday! :D YES, YOU SAW THAT RIGHT. this kiasu woman ah... she even made a really pretty card for me! thank you so much babe! I really love the bag and the card! I know you put in a lot of effort into making it! :))))) Love handmade cards! Thank you for the 21 things you wrote! I was reading at the bus stop and smiling to myself like a moron. Hahahaha I want you to write many different reasons until I turn 60, okay? thank you happy pill! love you so much! *steals armpit warmth*
OH OH OH. And Chai bought my fav Solo drink back!!! *hyperventilates and dies*
It's a crazy 2 litres. Idk how the hell she lugged it home, but she did. Mad love for her. Heehee. I just wish there're some fish and chips to go with the drink now.
glam!
ignore the face please
fluffy sticker!








Haha Estella ella eh eh...
ReplyDeleteYour blog title is so apt!!! FLUFFY STICKERS, DESPICABLE ESTELLA!
Haha, I wish I had abs that would ache when I laugh too! :( Thanks for offering to tag the photos because there are too many photos....You can have the honour and hassle of doing it :D The DTF waitress rocks socks but her photography skills kinda suck because the photos turned out to be badly framed, LOL. But it was so sweet of her to put up with our horrible nonsense.
Haha freaking stressful to TRY not to reuse the reasons in every year's birthday card la! My brain cells were depleting at a skyrocket speed! Have you drank the SOLO? Hahaha...I disallow you to share the SOLO at your party. You may only share it with Ants and your family! Liowch & Genn also have their own bottles of SOLO, but theirs are only 1.25L, LOL. You're the SOLO QUEEN!
<3 <3 <3
siewmai: HEY LOVE! :D so glad to see your comment in my blog again! heheh. despicable me!!! :) i love the fluffy sticker until can die, just like agnes. omg shes damn cute.
ReplyDeleteI dont really have abs la hahaha. mine are hidden under the tenfolds of fat! :( yes no prob at all! after my exams i will camp by the computer and tag photos heehee. i wish that could be a part time job ah. i love the waitress! next time i wanna go back there and eat again! and maybe... ask her to help us take more. HAHA :D
nah! dont feel stressed leh! hee i am very happy and touched already! actually u can just reuse then add one more for each year. HAHAHA. smart right? I havent drank it yet! feel like its damn pity to drink it! once i open it, it will disappear! :( im saving it until u come back ok? heheh. i heard from qi that theirs was 1.25l! i cant believe you bought the bigger one for me! hehehe thank you dear <3 solo queen loves you and will crown u the princess of solo! :)