So many birthdays are coming up! I am already broke please. I think I need to borrow from loansharks already ah. Haha. Just celebrated Kellyn's one for her! It was a surprise party, and I'm glad that she was so happy that night. Always makes my day seeing my friends happy. Nothing feels better than seeing all your hard work pay off. But I've to admit that I was in a terrible mood the day before, rushing to get everything done. It was raining the whole day, and the fatigue after tuition was getting to me when I went to City Hall to collect the camera. Also, made a bad decision to walk to Bras Basah to print the card because it seemed near enough. But well, my sense of direction still sucks and soon realised I was lost. The worst thing is, I kept slipping due to my stupid slippers. There's a reason why they're called slippers, I guess. Really. wanted. to. kill. someone. But when I finally printed out the card, my mood immediately became better! It's like seeing your own baby being born, only better because this has no blood and doesn't hurt. The person who helped me to print the card was really nice too. Thank God for people like this. I'd totally tip her if she was a waitress. :)
Don't know why I'm rambling today. Gotta do my research paper now! *puts on nerd specs* Bubbye! ;)





OH GOSH, I FEEL SO TOUCHED READING ABOUT ALL THE PAIN YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH JUST FOR THE CARD! ): But thanks so much babe, I really really appreciate it! As in, REALLY! You have no idea how happy I was to see you there! :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteI bet J was too! Heehee! <3
No worries babe! :) it's all worth it! it makes me happy seeing you this happy. i guess 21 only comes by once so its great that yours was a boomz! I WANT TO EAT THE CAKE AGAIN :( :( :( craving for it ever since. when my bday comes, i will order 100kg to feed myself. HAHAHAHA. you are a funny woman la. better use the camera or i will beat you up! HAHA. i didnt get you 120 cause 135 easier to use. :/
ReplyDeleteJ is damn cute please let me bring him home ? :D
i hate blogger
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA, you are so cute! I shall get you the cakes from the same place on your birthday then! :D I WILL USE THE CAMERA WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO! If not this evil twin here will eat me up (rather than beat I know)! And hahaha, what's with the I HATE BLOGGER thing? heehee!
ReplyDeleteKellyn: Heh 100kg okay? RMB AH! I couldnt tahan so i went to ogle at the pictures of the cakes. i wish i was a baker ;( hahaha. YES U MUST USE LEH. bring out next time! find a day when we go chill tgt with our macs and your camera! soo good lor u can open camera museum liao. i also wna have a camera and bikini museum! haha. I WANNA EAT U UP YUMYUMYUM :) I hate blogger cause it kept saying that my comment's deleted then i had to retype so many times! pui!
ReplyDelete