Annat - this is for you! Hahaha.
Next time come my house and learn to paint your virgin nails please. :)
I'm eating mashed potato now. My mom accidentally poured in half a bottle of black pepper, so it's really... peppery. Hahaha. I like it though. My mom's mashed potato is the best!!! Feeling happy that I've got food at home.
Been having the cooking bug lately! It even got me motivated to buy groceries after finishing my in-class essay for Philo. Wow much? I must admit I'm not the most brilliant cook around *cough tall sis cough* and I'm probably one of the laziest... but still, I really enjoy cooking. Esp if it's with people I love. AND if I do not have to do the dishes. Hahahahah. Right, qx? ;)
Tmr I'm heading over to A's place to cook! And probably do abit of my work, while he does his report. Can't wait to see Kinder. She always rests at our feet when we're cooking, damn cute! Feeling kinda sad that A's moving house again though. This time to East Coast, Neptune Court. Sigh pie. Just when I was getting used to Bullion Park, and feeling thankful that 852 is a straight bus that connects our houses despite the distance. From next week onwards, he won't be able to send me home or come to Bukit Batok anymore. And we'll probably have to meet somewhere in the middle. :'( There's no use complaining though. I'm just gonna cherish the very last time I'll be going to his house.
Oh yes, I had a bad dream about my English essay today. I dreamt that I only got 1 mark! So damn disappointed. I hope it doesn't come true :(
Rawr, I wanna go eat another bowl of mashed potato. Heheh.




No comments:
Post a Comment