I love this picture, it just oozes happiness. And I really miss my sec sch mates though most of us have lost contact already. I really love BP people! They're such happy and lovely people. :)
OMG DO I SPOT BING SHAO!? shit i should've been there thn i can tell him all the things you have been telling me about him through the years! hahaha (:
YESSSSSSS!!!!! THATS BS! hahahahahahaha what do you want to tell him missy? Justin toh was there too! :) So amazing right. Hahahah. Miss you too tall sis!!! show me ur new apartment soon!
OMG DO I SPOT BING SHAO!?
ReplyDeleteshit i should've been there thn i can tell him all the things you have been telling me about him through the years! hahaha (:
MISSING YOU BABE!
YESSSSSSS!!!!! THATS BS! hahahahahahaha what do you want to tell him missy? Justin toh was there too! :) So amazing right. Hahahah. Miss you too tall sis!!! show me ur new apartment soon!
ReplyDelete