Okay this is just plain funny. I can't stop laughing at it!
Btw, I still haven't caught Harrypotty yet :( Doubt I'll watch it afterall. Everyone's watched it already anyway. T_T
Feeling kinda blue right now cause I got this HUGE craving for fried salmon from Sakae, but nobody's free to go out with me. As always. I feel bad that I keep going to A to satisfy all my crazy food cravings. :'( Depressing ttm. I should go for a jog because I just keep eating and my face is as phat as my ass already. But nah, I just want my salmon. And I'm just rolling on the bed, trying to battle the gastric juices and hunger pangs.
Okay, emo matters aside... There's some really random stuff that I'd like to share! :)
Have....... you met...... Ginger? D:
*himym style*
Michelle the longgangmei introduced cup porridge to me, and I'm never turning back!
This saved me from all the hunger pangs at night. ;)
Heheheh I love Sharkie & Octy! :)
Totally stole Antz' shark cause both are just too cute.
My 2011 Organizer from Kikki.k! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment