Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The iPhone Club!


meet my new phone - iPhone 3GS!


I know this is gonna sound real geeky, but please tell me all the cool stuff and useful apps to dl! I actually wrote down a whole list, but I want more. Heheheh. If you want to know what I'm using I'll be more than happy to share as well. :)

The best thing is - now I can whatsapp my friends who're overseas for free! Feel so happy.

Anyway, if  you don't already know the story, this phone was given to me by A as a belated birthday gift. He went through alot of trouble to get it and I feel bad for having to trouble his mom as well. Well anyway, he sprang a surprise on me when I went over to his house on Sunday.

I was busy Farmville-ing so I didn't really pay much attention to him, despite his repeated attempts to get me to enter his room. When I finally did, he asked me where I left my phone but I didn't know so he used his phone to call me. Then when it rang, I heard the iPhone standard ringtone coming from my bag! D: He's really damn sweet lah. Gave him a big fat hug, and thanked his mother profusely for all the trouble they went to.

Btw, BB kids, please don't be unhappy! We still can chat and all right? Just let me know what programs to dl so I can talk to BB users!

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW (: so SWEET! haha. he actually went to the trouble of putting your sim card into the new iphone?! haha. YEAH NOW WE CAN WHATSAPP! and i dont have to talk to you on facebook chat on my phone haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg you got iphone!!!! lend me play taptap!! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jo: yeah! :) he did that! heehee i never see you on whatsapp one leh!!! So weird. Do I have to add your aussie no. or smth? :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. peepee: AHAHAHAHAH i never download taptap. D:

    ReplyDelete