GONG XI FA CAI!
This Lunar New Year I totally let loose and ate like a scavenger. How embarrassing! Just can't stop myself from reaching out for those goodies on the table. And true to Pringles' slogan, "Once you pop, you can't stop". Urgh! But I'll still refrain from calling myself the F word. I know I'm super chubby though and I hate it. My tummy is a bouncy spare tire and my face looks like a cushion. Never felt worse about myself before.
But it can't be helped because CNY is the only time where I get homecooked meals feasts thrice a day. And nobody says no to homecooked food. Not me, anyway.
Anyway I really enjoyed myself this year. Heheheheheh. My niece is so darn cute! Will try to upload a video of her singing if laziness doesn't get to me. Thankful that A was invited to come bai nian at my house too! (and vice versa) Yay yay yippee yay!~
my Ip Man dad
ps: if you were wondering why I didn't wear the traditional new year clothes like my family members, it's cause a qipao cost $65 and I refuse to pay so much for something that can only be worn once a year.
Love,
the outcast of the family





ken saw your photo and said "omg chio bu!" hhahahhahaha :D
ReplyDeleteken needs new specs! hahahhaha. sat baybeh!! <3
ReplyDeleteahahaha. he got perfect eyesight you dunno meh? :P yeah cant wait man. miss you loadddsss. i got sch from 9am to 5pm on sat. FML TTM :(
ReplyDeletewe gotta have study sessions soon pleaseeeeeee
Hahahha omg so u not coming?! 5pm just nice! we will start without u if you are late! :p come leh! my mom will be sad if u dont!
ReplyDeleteyes please i got D for a test! :(
HELLO! your family so cute! :) all wear traditional clothes! did they all go out to look for them?
ReplyDeleteawww :( i'm gg to miss out on chinese new years! :(
JO! HAHA yah they did. they went to chinatown! :)
ReplyDeleteyeah i know right :( sigh. who ask you to migrate there pootpoothead.