Wednesday, March 23, 2011
sleep to weep
My goldfish better not be saying that, or else no more food. Ever. Ha! I'm serious. They are the most retarded ever.
I wish my dad allowed cooler fish, like piranhas, stingrays, baby pufferfish or even a luohan would do. I really want to have a carnivorous fish that is deadly and menacing, not dumb and fluffy like the goldfish are. It's so cool to see them devour the food, and fish flakes will certainly be out of the question. Hmmmm. Otherwise, a carnivorous plant like a Venus flytrap will also be very much appreciated. I've no idea what's with me and carnivorous stuff, but it's just pretty damn cool to me. Can totally foresee my future house looking like a jungle. Hahahaha. Always wanted to have one of these cool animals/ plants in my home, but my parents will be horrified. I can't even have a puppy! :( Childhood wish of mine, when will you come true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! my gold fish got stressed by the sucker fish and died!!! :O they were always playing catching around the tank!
ReplyDeletewell, atleast you have kinder right? :)
AIYO! Then is your sucker fish still alive? Hahahaha gold fish are so fragile right!
ReplyDeleteYa but i don't get to see Kinder all the time :(