:)
Looking at this photo makes me smile. It's been too long since we had a group photo taken together, and in between this period, there have been so many changes. We're all growing up real quickly, aren't we? In time to come, the boys that have become a huge part of my life will have to serve NS, and I'll be alone for the most part since my girls are usually too busy for impromptu meetups of any sort. :( It kinda saddens me to think of that happening, which is partly the reason why I've been overloading my schedule with all sorts of work and activities.
I think I'm too stubborn for my own good. All that want and need for independence financially is wearing me thin. Juggling a few jobs (tuition, Scandic, writing), my studies, in addition to my family, friends and boyfriend, is no easy task. Those who are able to do so have always earned my respect. Nonetheless, I hope I'll be able to step up my game and juggle them well... but the pressure is building up already. But still, I'm glad I'm doing all these because it feels great to work hard for what I want. Can totally foresee myself being a workaholic next time, hahaha. That said, when I reach my monetary goals, I'll be able to treat my grandparents and family to a good meal! Can't wait for that to happen! :)
On a sidenote, I have extremely little tolerance for people who take their parents (and their money) for granted. I used to care, but now? I don't even give a shit about who you are. Seriously, if you think that money is that easy to earn, why don't you grow a backbone and earn some cash for a change? Don't complain that people are looking down on you if you are not even trying to change that perception. Respect is earned; not bestowed upon you, like it's your goddamned right. No amount of money can buy you respect, unless it's money that comes from your own hard work. There's a fine line between being aloof and a complete asshole - and you've crossed that line. If you don't like me, that's fine - because the feeling's mutual anyway.



thanks for the steamboat session again!! And your mom too! <3<3 We had so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome dear! :) heehee glad y'all had fun!!! we need to do more things tgt!
ReplyDelete