Saturday, April 16, 2011
queen of procrastination
Yes, right now I'm still stuck at stage one and it annoys the hell out of me that I'm so unmotivated to get started when finals are really just round the corner - in two weeks time. I need a plan. Or two, in fact. An exercise plan AND a study plan. It sucks that I often need others to motivate me into studying. Perhaps it's time to begin my loner regime once more.
There's really hardly anything that makes me happy these days. Too many problems, too few people I trust enough to confide in. At some point, I ask myself: What do I truly want from myself? And it's so frustrating because there's no clear answer to this yet. It'd be great if I had plenty of money though. Surely that would take away a huge load of stress regarding my future? Shallow, yes. But you gotta admit that money is a necessary evil, or however you may choose to put it. I don't wanna bring in the entire theory about Maslow's hierarchy of needs here, but you get my drift.
I've been having thoughts about leaving again. Y'know, not really physically but emotionally? I'm tired of chasing after people because at the end of the day, I think I've done and said enough.
On an utterly random sidenote, I wanna get my cui nails done again! And because I'm nice, I'll share this bit of news here: Get a free session of nail painting or a $10 voucher at Juup Nails simply by liking their FB page (link) and downloading the voucher! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




you silly aunty! why u always think u are fat. omg. even ken say u are skinny! you are tiny my dear. stop looking in the mirror with warped eyes.
ReplyDeleteanyway i am at stage 2. haha GG. and i failed my 30% assignment :((( sigh pie. jiayou jiayou. cheer up and stop thinking so much. i hope i am still one of the people you confide in.
rmbr everyone loves you! stop putting yourself down. we are all in your corner and maybe its time you joined us too :)
ahhhhhh babybabybaby! Haha i never say i'm fat hor! i just wanna exercise and feel healthy. i don't like being the lardy me but exams and binge-eating seems to have a positive correlation! haha.
ReplyDeleteaiyo sigh! now have to count on finals already right? yeah we better jiayou together! my sensory psych is so demoralizing seriously. getting C and D is horrible. :'(
and don't be crazy okay! if i didn't have you to confide in, i think i'd have gone crazy by now! :') heehee thanks baby. you don't have to worry about me! i lub choo very much! teeeheee.
anyway remind me to tell you about polaroid film next time we meet!
I'm at stage three! Hope you've caught up with me already dearie :) Think about your melb trip for motivation! It's round the corner babe. Anyway, let's do lunch on a Saturday or Sunday? Don't know how my workload is gonna be like when you're here, I don't dare to check my organiser, hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI swear it's the lifetime of learning and seemingly never-ending education journey that is making you feel jaded. Chill chill. The end is almost near. I'm so jaded too but trying to feed my mind with positive thoughts! You too yeah :) I think Ant's enlistment will be a new obstacle to overcome so make sure you guys spend lotsa quality time together before he enlists! Has he received his letter of enlistment yet?
Take care babe!
Go do nails together?
ReplyDeleteHahaha, loved meeting up with you at Westmall talking shit, yoww. (: I really miss when we could spend every waking second together - studying, chilling, eating, eating, eating, exercising, eating, being in bed with you.
Thanks for last night. Here's 2M.
SCHAI: GOGOGO jiayou tgt chai! I've pulled up my socks and started DAY ONE of my studying regime. Not fab but still worth a pat on the back! heheheh. you hang in there too okie? it's all gonna be worthwhile when you reap the results of your hard work. heh can u let me know which is better for u? cause i'm not sure either. been too bz to plan for the melbourne trip recently! so anyhow we'll just see your schedule!
ReplyDeletethanks babe, i'll try to be positive during this period! :) he just received his letter and its 10 june :(
<3 you siewmai! thanks for the beri beri long comment.
qixin: yes prease! let's go tgt ok! :) i miss those days too. sigh pie. Wuv you beri much. but those happy days seem so few now :( really have to make time and talk, nua, eat together. after graduation let's go on a trip ok! :D
ReplyDeleteHere's a dollar for last night. Prof Snape loves you.
Haha you're welcome. 14th/15th will be good. Which hotel are you guys staying at? Maybe I can sleepover on 14th (self-invite lol) and bring you to the Camberwell flea on Sunday? (15th) Camberwell flea is a must! It happens every Sunday from early morning till 12.30pm.
ReplyDeleteCHAI: I'd be glad if you'd come along for Camberwell! haha but i have to ask the rest and see what's the plans like babe! Still, really excited for the catching up. And I keep reminding myself about your M&S dark choc biscuits! PLEASE REMIND ME OKAY!!!!
ReplyDelete