Don't you know that when I see your face, it's like sunlight dripping ☀
Brunch @ Wild Honey
Queen Bee
English
Mexican
Saturday: Took the car out and ran some errands to get A's army stuff, caught X-men First Class (awesome movie btw!), and A got me the pair of Zara jeans that I've been lusting over. Headed to Taka to buy durian pancakes, before rushing down to MBS for dinner with the boy's parents. Made our way down to Bharat's birthday party after the meal, and Ellis was there too! ^^ Sent Ellis home after the party before going back to MBS to sleep.
As you can see, our day was packed with activities. It was really tiring and furthermore, I had to drive. Honestly, I very much prefer being ferried around because it's so much less stressful. I'm the type who likes to sleep during car rides, so..... yah. Can't wait for Anthony to get his license! But I gotta wait at least two years ah. #phail
Very few pictures because I was using my compact camera, and it's getting crazier by the minute.
Sunday: Woke up early only to hear the sound of thunder. Had to work, while A had to fly so I woke him up too. Said bye to his parents, left MBS and got the car from the valet. Btw, the valet parking is $12 for 24 hours. I personally think it's very affordable as compared to the other carpark that charges per hour. So if y'all go to MBS, just leave your car at the valet! It's in good hands :) Drove back to his place, fed Kiki, and steamed bazhangs for breakfast. It was pouring like crazy, so we called for a cab to ferry A to Woodlands checkpoint while I took a direct bus to Tanglin Mall.
And yes, that was the epic day when Tanglin Mall flooded. I was supposed to work till 9pm but by 3pm, the mall was so badly flooded that all the shops had to be closed. Oh wells. My bro and dad came to pick me up! Returned home and there was homecooked food waiting for me (!!!) Boy, am I spoilt. :3 I was such a happy girl because it's been so long since I could spend time with my precious family, especially during the weekends.
Monday: Called the piggy thousands of times before he woke up. Went for brunch @ Wild Honey. Not my first time there actually. First time was with Liowch ♡ The prices aren't exactly cheap, but food portions there are pretty big. I'm very much an English girl, and perhaps a little of Scandinavian. Not really digging the whole Mexican thing.
Gave him a photoframe with words of encouragement to prep him for NS. Hahaha, hope it'd help!
Caught Kungfu Panda 2 after brunch, and we snagged a good deal! Couple seats - $6 per pax with free drinks. Awesome much? Loved the show. It had a good mix of amusing, and touching scenes.
-end of soliloquy-



HAHA LOVE,
ReplyDeleteI SEE YOU FINALLY DECIDED WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR EMPTY FRAME HAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED TO FILLING IT UP WITH SAND BWAHAHAHAHA. SORRY I JUST THINK IT'S DAMN FUNNY. :D
MISS CHU! <3
my word verification is minduo. HEN DUO YOU MIN. YES!
what is MBS!? I LIKE WILD HONEY TOO! :) but i've only been there once! i think their breads are damn nice! soft thick and fluffy! :)
ReplyDeleteLIOWCH: HEEHEE YOU AH STOP LAUGHING. Decided against using sand for practical reasons (in case I wanna re-use the frame next time LOL) and also cause I did it last minute (no time to go sentosa to steal soft sand).
ReplyDeleteAiya anw, when are we meeting! :(
JOJOBOB MBS is marina bay sands my dear! u really have to come back soon and get acquainted with all these acronyms! Haha. Yeah delicious bread right? Anthony stole almost all of mine >:( I've been there twice so far! Love it! Very filling though. Always feel like shitting after that.
Haha, wowsie I think Jolene is on her way to becoming a tourist in SG.
ReplyDeleteTHE FREAME GIFT YOU MADE FOR ANT spells gorgeousness babe! You know what's the first thought that came to mind?
...
WING TAI.
As in WING TAI HOLDINGS.
Hahaha okay no link.MEXICAN YUMMY!!! I spot the guacamole dip!!! Looks so good (: You mustn't be a huge fan of beans...
I had English breakie during my first visit to WH too!
Hope you're enjoying your days without hearing a sound from Ant!
SCHAI: hahaha are you serious! happy that you, the scrapbooking queen, would say that. HUGE compliment really. Anyway, his name is also TWG. i didn't realise until he pointed it out himself. quite funny!
ReplyDeleteYou like mexican ah! I don't really like cause the wrap gets soaked through. I prefer it dry and chewy. Nomnomnom. Yeah, not really a huge fan of beans. prefer the english one cause it has mushrooms and potatoes!!! :D
Actually, he calls me every night! So it's not so bad :')
Haha, so cute of him to point it out! Yes, TWG! What a fine and classy personal branding. Bernice likes to call Justin "zhou gong" cos chew in chinese is read as "zhou". Damn annoying lolololol like I'm dating some palace tai jian or old court official.
ReplyDeleteYes, it looks gorgeous!