Sunday, August 7, 2011

young and wild

Was behaving like a schizophrenic yesterday, as a result of sleeping at 4am the night before. My brain was just so dead, it wasn't even funny! By the time work ended, I could barely move my limbs. Caught myself standing rooted to the ground staring into space for a few minutes, not knowing what to do.

Joined Anthony and his parents at Fuse for some drinks. I was really hungry! :( But the kitchen was closed due to some burst pipe. What luck! Had to resort to eating peanuts and crackers in reality, while fantasizing about chomping down tasty chicken drumlets and mini burgers. Gosh. Tried Martell Cordon Bleu with ginger ale for the first time, and it was awesome. Qi, I think you'll like it too. I kinda miss the days where we were crazy enough to accept the offer for an alcohol buffet, and all the stupid things we did when we were high! If only we could do that again now. ;)

Finals are in 3-4 days. Would you believe me if I said I haven't even started studying for one of the modules? Hahaha, I'm that screwed. As for the other module, I'm still trying my best to graze through all the chapters but as to whether I actually remember what I've read... that's another story altogether. Times like this, I kinda wish my brain will expand until it's as big as Mojojojo's.

Like that.

Or maybe I'm in the wrong course. My brain space is wasted on redundant things like song lyrics and lines from tv shows. If UB tested us on such stuff, Michelle and I will surely excel. Like... If you ask me to imitate Nicholas Le Fung, I confirm know what! Or good morning sir, good morning mam. My name is Leticia and I am a maid. Or useless funny songs like... Mr Brown's parody on Justin Bieber's "Baby". All these are in my long term memory leh. :( UB, why you no test this kinda stuff?!?!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha your blog entries always never fail to make me feel happy/laugh! <3 HANG IN THERE ET! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the mojojojo is damn cuteee! :D jiayou 3 more days! hennors if only UB will test us all these, we sure score with flying colours! 3 mre days dont give up =D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;D Hi Mojobaby,
    You can! Hahahahhaha and yah the alcohol buffet was (Y) I don't know about you but t'was one of the more epic times I was drunk hehe and that's saying much considering the amount of times I've been too intoxicated for my own good mehehe.
    AGAIN lah! Cordon bleu so ex leh my friend hahahahaha. I don't mind we go lim abit after your exams/during your bday period kay!

    Look forward to it!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellyn: Hahaha thanks evil twin! :) Come back soon, you have to tell me all about your trip! I'm dying of a jealous heart in Sg.

    zhiyong#1: WE ARE FINALLY FREE! YAY YAY YAY. Tian Yi Bang and Jason Liu, wo lai le! ;) Damn happy ah. We like mad only.

    qixin: HI QIZILLA! :D Yes it was for me too. Hahahah utter drunk shit. Can't believe we were so crazy! Kay la find one day we go lim. But my alcohol tolerance likka cui already lah. :( See you soon baybehhhh~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha you're a smart girl. I'm sure you'll have an excess of brain space even after all that wastage on frivolous thinngs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks chai chai! You think my brain is really like Mojojojo ah! #_# Heheheh but thanks for thinking so highly of it! Teehee. I just wish I could dedicate more brain space to studying instead of memorizing retarded songs and lines from tv shows. :/

    ReplyDelete