Sunday, September 11, 2011

We are dugongs.


Two decades of friendship with my primary school besties ☃☃


blurry but too precious to delete


 After ten freaking years, we turned up in matching outfits. Telepathic much? 



 Ok, NO ONE is allowed to laugh (especially at my cute specs)!!! 
It's been ten years exactly. How much have we really changed?

Had a great time catching up with my girls, Lois and Lim Mian. It's crazy how long we've not seen each other, yet all the memories came flooding back as each of us mentioned little fragments of our childhood together. Laughed so hard reminiscing about those times when we were carefree and young. 

Here's an extract of the hilarious conversation between our primary school teacher and one of our classmates that got us laughing like mad girls:
Classmate: "Teacher, what is a dugong?"
Teacher: "You don't know what's a dugong? Well, YOU are a dugong." 
And our whole class burst into laughter, while our poor classmate was traumatized and went home to cry. Lois was recounting this to us, and I couldn't help but laugh till my jaws ached.

Also, did y'all know that I was quite a naughty kid even in primary school?! Always the one thinking up grand plans, and forcing my friends to take part. Lois said I was the one who taught her all the bad things. Teehee! I prefer to think that I was just wise beyond my years.

Talking about it now really makes me wonder what we were thinking when we did all those silly things when we were younger. 

Perhaps... some things just don't change huh? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Awww you looked so cute! Just like how you are now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellyn: Hahahaha thanks ah. I look so nerdy last time! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHA I LAUGHED ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle: ANNOYING WOMAN. don't make me bring up the fire extinguisher hor!!! *threatening look*

    ReplyDelete