Tuesday, October 11, 2011
lost & found
There used to be a blue bow on my Hello Kitty iPhone cover, but I lost it. :'( For those who know me well enough, you'd know that I simply can't deal with any form of loss - be it my necklace (which I'm still mourning even after so many months), jam (the Australian customs confiscated it), or even a silly bow like this. I. just. can't. get. over. it. There's no use telling me things like "it's gone already. stop moping." because it makes me even more frustrated and upset. I'm just overly sentimental like that.
So there I was, at 2a.m. frantically emptying the contents of my bag onto the floor, trying to find that bow. It didn't take long for me to realize that it's nowhere to be found. I was grumpy and immediately whined to Anthony about the missing bow. He had less than 4 hours of sleep the day before, endured a 24 km road march, had his passing out parade, and there he was: listening to me whine about a blue bow. Seriously?! If I were him, I'd totally be like: "BITCH, PUH-LEASE!"
He told me to go take a bath. And while I did that, he actually went and made me a new ribbon with whatever materials he could find lying around. That included a safety pin and cotton pad to prevent the pin from scratching my phone. It was then that I knew that I can't find another guy who knows and treats me as well as Anthony does. ❤
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



so sweeeeet <3
ReplyDeleteTEEHEEHEE (: This bow is ten times prettier than the other one!
ReplyDeleteawww <3 so sweet! hee. this bow cannot lose!
ReplyDeleteLGM: heheheh. <3 I still cant braid my hair ;( Help!
ReplyDeleteqixin: ARE YOU SURE NOT?! I want my blue one back lehzzzzz. Sad max. :'(
qp: this one wont drop out one! D: