 |
Summer Daze 2011 @ Zouk
|
 |
| Emcee for the night |
 |
| Linette looking pretty and so photogenic even on the widescreen! |
 |
| First walk onstage |
 |
| Are my eyes playing tricks on me or.... |
 |
IT'S REALLY JFOO! (he is one of the judges, rofl)
It was such a coincidence cause I plonked myself right where the judges tables are, and didn't realize J was there until halfway through the event. |
 |
| Waiting for results to be announced |
 |
| Mr. and Miss RMIT 2010 coming onstage to give away their titles to this year's winners |
 |
| Too goodlooking already, both of them. |
 |
Winners of SIM RMIT Pageant 2011! :)
|
 |
| Nicky and Zeph. They look so good together! |
Went for RMIT'S pageant @ Zouk to support Linette. It was a really fun night, and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Glad I decided to go! :) The company and music was good, we had a few drinks... and it was really the first time that Zouk had enough space for people to walk about without having your face permanently pressed on a stranger's smelly back. Why can't it be like this on clubbing nights as well?!
Felt glad to see Jfoo at the event too! When I bumped into him in school at the start of the week, he told me that he'd be going for the bash too... but I didn't expect him to be the judge. D: Hahaha. Pageant ended off on a good note! Linette's best friend, Tiffy, won! She's really drop dead gorgeous and natural... so I say she deserves to win!
Well, the only downside to this pageant thingy is that I was surrounded by too many gorgeous people! My inferior radar just kept rising and rising throughout the entire night. Was damn reluctant to take photos with anyone, but as you can see... I could not escape the camera's lens. MEH. :( I look like shite. Remind me not to stand next to gorgeous people ever again. Or worse, appear in the same photos as them. Booohoooo mummy.... Y YOU NO GIMME PRETTY GENES!? ;__;
(ok sorry mummy, you are still the best and I hope you'll never read this)
hahaha. you mummy did!!! but she never buy u proper mirror so u can see urself properly! chio bu <3<3
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ORH HOR I TELL AUNTY. HAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteEH LEOPARD PREENZ SIA YOU AND ZEPHR!
:D :D
AND LINETTE IS SOOOO PREEDS!!! (: ESP IN THE PHOTO W NICKY
SORLEH I GO THERE I WOULD HAVE DIED OF SHAME. END.
P/S: DON'T BE STUPID HOR YOU ARE MY HOT FRIEND ASSHOLE.
ORHOR I TELL JANE AH. HAHAHAHAHAH don't la, truce? :D
ReplyDeleteEh funny right. Totally unplanned matching outfits. Hahaha, but still cannot pwn that time our matching outfits. GAY MAX. TEEHEE <3 Linette v preedy right!? Wear anything also can look good lor. Aiya the whole family got goodlooking genes. Even the teeth also perfect. Zero photoshop. Hahaha.
Exactly. I went there and dieded of shame. Rofl. Wish it was a masquerade party. Or halloween. Like that then my face can MATCH DAO LOU YOU. Postergirl of CUI MAGAZINE is me yo. YOYO! FUGLY IN DA HOUSE.
Don't be retarded. I am just the asshole.