Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm no longer your muse


My best attempt so far at looking cross-eyed! Or strabismus to be exact. Hahahaha. What has studying visual perception done to me? :(

Have a happy nappy tuesday everyone! Envy all those with freedom and ZERO papers to mug for! :3 Royally screwed for the paper on Friday by the looks of my progress so far. Le sigh. But my false sense of optimism is tiding me through. Please let it not be my downfall. D: Ok lah, time for bed. Annual dinz tmr! I'm partying like a rockstar despite finals ah. Likka boss. When I get my results back, I'll be sad likka moss. Insignificant and almost pathetic. *weeps*

8 comments:

  1. "I'm partying like a rockstar despite finals ah. Likka boss. When I get my results back, I'll be sad likka moss. "

    YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH WHEN I READ YOUR BLOG. You are hilarious! In a very good way hahaha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. likka BOSS likka MOSS. HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
    eh lets study harder hope the buddha leg will save us :( Jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your paper on Friday!!! :) Hope the thought of post-exam freedom will be your greatest motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellyn: awww thanks ET! sorry i took a million years to reply. finally back from outer space. haha. MEET SOON K! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LGM: hihi! miss talking cock with you! Personal Taste is taking away all my time and sleep. Rofl. School starts in 2 weeks time!!! :@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chai: Thanks siewmai! Meeting you tmr! can't be any more excited. ARMPIWT WARMTH HERE I COME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. qixin: awww babygirl! i'm bringin' sexy back~ heheheh.

    P/S: PONYO LOVES YOU. :3

    ReplyDelete