![]() |
| Christmas eve dinner with the Tai family (: |
Hi gaise! I'm back likka hurricane. :D Sorry about MIA-ing for so long since exams really killed my mood to blog. Actually, it's pretty refreshing to stay away from social media for awhile. Like y'know... for once, I'm not putting my life out there for people to read so it takes that much more effort for people who really care to stay in touch with me. #justsaying
Well, there's SO MUCH to blog about and backdate ever since the lazy bug bit me. Not sure if it's Mission Impossible 4, but I'll try. Need a new organizer for 2012 but time is zooming past so fast that there's barely time to hunt for a pretty and practical organizer. Meh.




You're full of nonsense leh hahahaha. Aww man Aunty Tai's smile is so wide and happy I smile just looking at her! (: (: Hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteI kept in touch with you leh! #justsayingalso
:D boomz bazooka shalala.
MEWMEW! :D
ReplyDeleteHer smile is a burst of sunshine right heehee. The whole family so good looking. Need to maintain sial. Share share la! Don't know why it doesn't rub off on me at all. *sian*
HEH OF COURSE YOU DID & WOULD. Or else I just run to your house and throw ponyo inside likka grenade lor. See if you'd catch a grenade for me not.
Wee bazooka! (new fav word alert)