Friday, January 20, 2012

January Photolog



Homemade brunch with Kang (@eatmynuggets) after our morning run! ☺
Lomo day with Kellyn, my dear ET! :) 
taken in a cafe @ Haji lane


Intentionally blurred this photo cause my face is just too darn cui. In other news, I CAN HAZ VIOLET-RED HAIR!
My inner emo rock chick is about to unleash itself, haha.

School has only just started, so nothing much to update about. Can't wait to see how my test roll for the LC-A+ turns out. 

Quick check on my resolutions so far: doing pretty well with my "exercise at least twice a week" regime - been feeling healthier, and of course less guilty when I gorge myself silly with awesome food. ;) Getting myself started with film photography again, and basically trying to get a feel of the LC-A's functions. Pretty fun process (especially if I can find a companion to take photos with)! I wanna sign myself up for a make-up class!!! Anybody knows how to go about doing this? 

Still in the process of decluttering my life in every aspect. Am always a work-in-progress. 

2 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks like MASTERCHEF standard! Zomggg! One more time for me! :D HAHHAAHHAHAHA. I run t your place you run to mine I run t yours you run to mine. Likka fun only ah! Hahahaha. Miss you baby love! (: Rockin the red hairdo! :D VERY HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh got Masterchef standard ah! At least aesthetically, it looks pleasing. Let's go exercise then whack one good breakfast! You can think of your cravings and place order now. We run to KAP to buy groceries? HEEHEE that was my motivation to run la. If not I'd never make it there. Miss you too babygirl! Faster meet me. <3

    I want to take photos w you too.

    ReplyDelete