 |
| Awesome mini burgers @ Cut, MBS |
 |
| Bone marrow soup (Y) |
 |
| Jizzy foie gras!!!! |
 |
| Lamb rack |
 |
Gingerbread version of MBS! :D
(I asked the staff if I could eat it, and she was horrified.) |
 |
| Anthony Tai - King of Photobomberz |
 |
| GIFT EXCHANGE TIME!!!! :) |
 |
| Zephyr and I made this sleigh for the Tai family as a keepsake. ;) |
Ok, this is kinda overdue... but maybe brownie points for effort? Heh.
I've always looked forward to Christmas, and I'm thankful for being able to spend it with Anthony and his family. Glad that I didn't miss out on all the fun and family bonding! :D
Had a fab meal at CUT, before we adjourned to the hotel room where we had our mini celebration by exchanging gifts. It's so much fun watching the delighted expressions of others when they open their gifts! :) Had a huge surprise myself when I found out that Nicky and Zeph actually got me an Urban Decay eyeshadow palette. Shall resolve to learn how to apply proper eye make-up this year! Does anyone want to be my shifu? Heheheh.
Later that night, we headed to Ku De Ta to look for Joel. Initially, we'd only intended to stay for 15 minutes but unknowingly, we partied the night away until the club was closed. -.- Balls. (I had to work the next day!!!) Nic was ultra generous, and bought drinks for everyone. There was 6 freaking litres of champagne at our table. Yes,
SIX. D:
It was the first time I saw a bottle that was nearly half my body length. And also the first time I guzzled champagne like a thirsty cow in the dessert. Or something along those lines. Needless to say, everyone was pretty much smashed by the end of the night. Nic and Antz were so high I could hardly support their weight. Anthony was sleeping on the roadside, and Nic was having some trouble stuffing his money into his wallet. (LOL) Luckily I was still sober because it was really tough taking care of two drunk boys. But overall, it was quite a funny (and gross) experience. Shall not go into too much detail here, but let's just say that there was lots of puking and cleaning up to do. :<
So that was my Christmas '11! ☺ Such a memorable night, it was. Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas too~
LIKE X09328409834023820395029752390742
ReplyDelete:D
(Realised I really wanna go find good food from reading your entry already! D:)
your dress hen mei!!!
ReplyDeleteKellyn: Hahahaha let's go on a food hunt/ photo day soon ok? :) Food always makes us happy ah. SEE YOU SOON ET.
ReplyDeletecubes: xie xie ni!!! <3 wo hen miss ni!