| At East Coast Park with Kinder :) |
| This doggie is such a princess. She just plonked herself in the middle of the road to drink water, while A helped her to wear her shoes properly. |
| Lazy doggie bullies my boyfriend (heheheheh) |
| Sleepyhead; all tired out after the walk |
Had a fantastic time at ECP last weekend! Anthony and I decided to bring Kiki out for a walk cause she's been cooped up at home for too long. That silly girl was so excited when she realised we were gonna bring her out. She couldn't keep still, and kept sniffing her leash and shoes. I was pretty much as excited as she was since I've never had the chance to bring her out before.
Kiki's such a cutie pie. Whenever the wind blew, she'd get all excited and chase the falling leaves. Hahaha. Too cute!!! Also, the way she runs looks like she's trying to shuffle. Shufflin' dog, yo.
(By the way, this is random but we have a new nickname for her: wuuu wuuu! I think it's hilarious.)
While walking, we were talking about Bruno (Anthony's previous dog). We decided that our next dog shall be named Mars as a tribute to Bruno. In case y'all didn't know how Kinder's name came about, it's cause Kinder Bueno sounds like Kinder Bruno. Heh. Ok.. I'm sure there's no need to explain Bruno Mars. It may sound kinda lame but it's my idea lah okay. T_T I think Mars is a cool name though. We're probably gonna get a black dog for ourselves next time, and more specifically a Doberman if Anthony insists on it.
Tapao-ed food from the hawker centre along the way and headed home to give Kiki a bath. We were all super tired after that but I'd like more of such days please. :)



HAHA! the shoes so cute!! :) why does he want a doberman!? they are so big and scary and manly looking. ok maybe that's why!
ReplyDeletehahaha! yeah very cute right. :D
ReplyDeletehis previous dog was a doberman and Anthony really loved it alot but it passed away already so he wants to get another one next time. hahahaha i keep asking if the doberman will kill me. :/