![]() |
My boyfriend is an officer! ♡
|
![]() |
| With Sherlin and her boyfriend, Weiyao :) |
![]() |
| The guys participating enthusiastically in some object-finding game |
![]() |
| Anthony got sabo-ed by his friends to take part in the second game for couples, which meant that I got sabo-ed as well -.- |
![]() |
| Getting excited after hearing that it's a BIG prize... iPAD, come to mama!!!! :D |
Basically, the guys were supposed to blow 3 balloons, tie them up and then us girls will help to burst them. I immediately thought of qp and her fear of balloons on stage. :O
There are 3 different poses that we have to do in order to pop the balloons: 1) chest to chest 2) back to back 3) girl to sit on guy. Ok, here goes:
![]() |
| Still so chill~ |
![]() |
| "BLOW BLOW BLOW!!!" |
![]() |
| That was me hopping up and down excitedly when we were neck to neck with another team from Bravo. ALPHA MUST WIN!!! *gung-ho mode* |
![]() |
| HAHAHAHA, forgive the orgasmic face but we won if you must know. ;) |
![]() |
| Gleefully awaiting our prize... which turned out to be 4 movie tickets + 2 wavehouse tickets lah. D: |
![]() |
| My handsome date for the night :D |
Was fretting about attending the commissioning ball with Anthony initially because 1) I've never attended one before 2) dressing up is so troublesome 3) there's a good chance I might trip in my heels 4) socializing, oh gosh. Bah! Too many things to worry about. :(
The ball was held in Fullerton, and it looked so grand! Felt kinda uncomfortable in such a setting, coupled with my long dress and heels, but I felt better after gorging myself silly on the macarons. Thankful that Anthony stayed by my side and tried his best to make me feel comfortable. Also, it helped that his friends were all very funny and nice! I managed to crawl out of my anti-social mode and talked to other people. Quite happy that I also got to know some of the girlfriends of the army boys. :3
The night was nothing special actually. Just a fancy meal in an atas setting - but what made it so special was the presence of my companion. I feel lucky to be able to attend A's commissioning ball as his girlfriend and share his happiness, despite being out of my comfort zone. It was certainly an unforgettable night :)
p/s: all these photos (except the last) are taken by the official photographer for that night.
p/p/s: I feel obligated to post an entry by tonight so here you go, Miss Kellyn Ting. Evil woman. Hahahaha. Got more pics though but I'm too lazy to find my camera and transfer into computer, heh. :3
p/p/p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SEXIEST HAIRY HELEN HAN!!! (#^_^#) LUB CHOO LONG TIME!!!


















WHY YOU FEEL OBLIGATED? I was like "I hope to see your sweet little entry tonight, but I'll turn in first. Goodnight sweetie." AHAHA. :p
ReplyDeleteBut damn, you look so mindblowingly gorgeous! :D Ant must have felt like a king that night with such a beauty beside him. You two are so perfect both of you are my favourite couple! <3
HAHA. You so did not say that!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL TWIN! *chants*
DeleteAwwww,thanks ET! :') We are nowhere near perfect, and we still have a long way to go. Haha. You and Jon are the ultimate couple please. Long-distance r/s for so long, yet still so loving. Can't wait to marry you off! Hahaha. I mean, can't wait to attend your wedding! Please let me be part of your big day. Already bookmarking wedding photographers for you, just so you know. Haha. I will volunteer to plan your hen night. Please brace yourself for a wild night! ;)))
YAY officers are our boyfriends^^ Hehehe Anthony better be proud that he has such a beautiful date that night! ♥_♥
ReplyDeleteYay, so proud of our boyfriends :D Haha. Aaron Neo should be proud to have you as his date too! Heh, it was awesome meeting you that night (finally)! Hope the army guys will have another gathering soon!!!
DeleteWow who's that hottie with a flower in her hair!
ReplyDeleteOH I WISH I WAS A PUNKROCKER W FLOWERS IN MY HAIR
Wish you were like this more often instead of being Lil Miss Stinky Toes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KIDDING LAH I LOVE YOU ANYHOW KAYBYE
OH HAI I AM A PUNKROCKER \m/
DeleteAm I Lil Miss Stinky Toes really? You are just biased lor. :'( *knocks your head with Ribena glass bottle* Heehee no la, I know you love me (and all 7 of my split personalities). Hahaha!
Love you too bbg. Our next catching up session is due soon.