Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yes Sir!


"Some heroes wear capes. Mine wears combat boots."

Attended Anthony's commissioning parade with Joel, Nigel, Ellis and Joseph on 15th July. His family was there to support him too! :) Can't believe that my boy is finally an officer. Felt so proud of him as I watched him march during the parade. All the hard work, sleepless nights and minimal book-outs is worth enduring, I guess. It's definitely not easy to become an officer, but he made it and I'm so happy for him! (By the way, it's also not easy being an officer's girlfriend okay? I think we deserve some recognition too, heh.)

All of the photos are already uploaded on Facebook, so here are just some choice photos of Anthony's commissioning parade:



My boyfriend is indeed mummy's boy. :') 

The good-looking siblings!


"Why do I do it? Because nights alone aren't permanent.
Missing him reminds me that I'm lucky to have someone to miss, because I'm not afraid to make sacrifices for true love."  



HANDSOME ONLY. 

Thanks for coming, guys (and one hot babe)!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment