"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
Finally, the day has come. No more nightmares of failing Biopsych, making up funny songs or using sexual innuendos to memorize information, hardcore last minute mugging, and study sessions at Coffee Bean / McDonalds (which always results in talking 3/4 of the time anyway). I think I'm gonna miss all of this. Still cannot believe that 2.5 years have flown past like that. It's been such a crazy journey! Definitely won't miss the pathetic school holidays that UB students get, but I'm thankful that I got to meet some really awesome people in school. :)
Dear Leong Kum Mei, hello!!! I don't even know how I gave you such a beautiful name. :D Thanks for being my craziest partner-in-crime for everything *cough earrings*, and for making me laugh all the time. I'll miss our awesome Lulu / Leticia impersonations, singing 369 songs confidently with actions included, and how we only study for NTR on the day of the exam itself. I'll miss making up funny songs together, our embarrassing Photobooth session after Philo, and disturbing you with the sprinkling action. Hahaha. Thanks for being such a huge part of my Uni life... so much so that we now have a very dubious reputation & relationship. ;)
Thank you, Yinglin, for all the laughter and happy memories we shared in USA. Thanks for sharing your room, and pretty much everything else, with me while we were abroad. :) I'm so grateful to have you (and Leslie) for this trip! Your sense of direction is a lifesaver! Heh. May we both find a job soon!!!
Another BPian turned UBian -Tan Heng Heng!!! :) Hahaha. Thanks for coming over to say hi! Also, thank you for helping me to get my textbooks when I first joined UB as a freshie. You've been such a great help! Jiayou for the remaining sem, and I hope you'll do really well!
Felt super duper touched that Anthony actually wanted to take MC just to attend my convocation, although it meant risking his commissioning parade. Wasn't expecting him to be there for the ceremony after I cancelled his guest ticket but he rushed down to find me after booking out anyway (with his smelly, heavy bags in tow). Thank you for making the effort and for putting me as your priority. Heheheh. Meow!
Family love












awww :D heheh such a mushy declaration! *ahem dubious *coughs and sneeze** hope u can join me at work! then we can continue our next phase of our dubious rship!! :D AND I NO LIKE LEONG KUM MEI!!!
ReplyDeleteHeheheh yah very mushy hor? Better appreciate it cause it's once in a lifetime. :p I hope so too! Together, we'll be invincible (and impossible to handle). Hahahaha. Next phase of dubious relationship is very tempting. I like. :D Leong Kum Mei is a beautiful name, shush.
DeleteYOU LOOK SO CUTE!
ReplyDeletePREASE HOR. Hahahaha. I gonna post your cute photos soon ^^
Delete