In 2013, I'm determined to get stronger and push my limits. Really look forward to gym sessions these days with Michelle! :) Need to lift more weights and train up my weak arms because Anthony and I have a small bet - if I can even manage one pull-up, he'll give me $50 for it. I know it sounds easy peasy to most of you but I couldn't even do those inclined pull-ups in secondary school without wobbling like jelly. So here goes nothing... I really hope to be able to achieve at least one pull-up by this year! #strongisthenewskinny
I wish I can be like you ET! Please pull me whenever possible. Sunday mornings are the best time to me! I have been a lard, and still a lard. (If not, a bigger one).
ReplyDeleteYou're my idol!!!
hi dear! wow you are really fast. i didn't expect anyone to read this space anymore after my long hiatus but awwwwwww :') don't be crazy ah, there's nothing about me that is worth idolizing. but if you're interested, then sure! sunday mornings sound good! :) we can motivate each other to become better. can't wait to see you tmr! :D :D :D
Deletehehe yay lets do it!! GYM GYM GYMMMM. make anthony lose all his money to u haha! :D
ReplyDeleteyay let's go! hahahah so excited leh! very happy we can gym and eat all the food we like because we deserve it :D yes please this march hols, pls help me train up so i can get that $400 for us to feast! :P but better try for one first, later 50 cents also cannot get then sian! haha.
Delete