Sunday, May 26, 2013

Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?



Can't seem to fall asleep tonight. Having a bad case of sniffles while listening to hauntingly beautiful music in the night probably does something with your thoughts.

Been disappointed with how cynical I've become; how everything always seems to fall short of my expectations and there's really no one but myself to blame. It's so hard to find that damned silver lining when you are free-falling and hurtling your way through the clouds.

I need to learn how to be thankful (for you) again. Heck, since when did it become so hard?

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? 
(I know you will, I know you will)

4 comments:

  1. awww love u bbg. hope everything is going ok! maybe it's just the stress of school and everything will be better once you get a break! stay strong and talk soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u help me find my silver lining too??? haha i think i know what u're talking about and i'm facing the same prob tooooooo
    nvm think of the kids and u will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUBES: heh thanks dear, everything's ok! sorry i've been so lazy to use my computer recently! :/ so glad we're meeting next week. lub choo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. longgangmei: hao ba, i help u to find yours u help me to find mine. hahaha. yeah the kids (esp haziq) will make us happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete