My finger tips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation,and I know that I should let go, but I can't.
hate my flu, and fever that's on and off.
i couldn't sleep for the past two nights because it gets worse in the night.
my nose is going to drop off soon, i can feel it in my toes.
HELLO WHITE BLOOD CELLS! i need you to fight away the germs for me!
i don't wanna stick two wads of tissue paper up my nose for any longer. Haha.
I think sometimes I make too many excuses for the people who mean something to me.
Don't pull the rubber band back too hard; lest it snaps on you. :)
get well soon! sleep earlier :)
ReplyDeletethis song is so eccentric, heard it before but hahahha, yehhhh. :)
take care!
hi woman.
ReplyDeletei will help you.
i will cast a spell. shoobedookaka.
okay now you will be well. (:
poot.
ReplyDeleteget well soon fart the flu away!
me loves you!:)
Goddess: haha im getting well already i think! :) yah but i like kate nash! hee love you.
ReplyDeleteqixin: haha thanks thanks :D i am well again. you are indeed magicful.
ReplyDeletehazel: hee thanks hazel! *POOT*
ReplyDeleteim seeing you LATER!!!!!!!!! :) :)
ReplyDeletejolene: i'm thankful for the short meetup! heh. (:
ReplyDelete