Thursday, June 19, 2008

MORE SEA CUCUMBER LOVIN' PLEASE

I absolutely cannot stand it already! School's burning me out, I can't sleep at night, my headache's getting from bad to worse, pimples are popping out and and...
This must be the epitome of stress! :(

I wish I could run away to a little island to be by myself. someplace say, Bali?

But hell no! I must stay in Singapore and slog my guts out!
And since we shouldn't crumble so easily due to stress, I've found the perfect way to "escape"- by looking at diving pictures! :D

Who cares if I went ages ago, and that it isn't "timely" (arh, hate this word!) anymore. I DON'T! *rants on and on...*

Ah well, I'll let the beautiful pictures from dayang do the talking from here. Just enjoy! ;)








place where we chill and have our hearty meals! :)





ooohlala~ air tanks!

mr edward with one of our dive instructors

he proves to be a true-blue camwhore indeed Haha!

the pres and the ex-pres :D

an emo shot of a pretty girl

this shot of malcolm "upping" kambing is hilarious!
the guys went around doing this to each other IN THE WATER while we were diving.
and i was the accomplice everytime :P

THE COMMITTEE.



malcolm the donut. -.-



dive time! :D

hahahahaa can you spot me! LOL.




see this black shit-like thing?
it's YOUR favourite sea cucumber! hahaha.


attack of the small fish


corals!









cushion star(fish)!



batfish!


Lol it looks obscene!

blue-spotted ray!

sea urchin


surfacing... DAMN UNGLAM!











dinner at our favourite chinese restaurant en route home!


i'm happy now! :)

6 comments:

  1. LOL DENISE PANG.. PRETTY GIRL.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have two things to say.

    1. you jump high.
    2. i knew sea cucumbers were bad all along. *beams at myself for being so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE THE CUSHION STARFISH!!! OMG I WANNA SQUISH IT :)

    and and tht girl ximin.the tall tall one, from nursing right!!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAH I AM JUMPING BEAN OKAY! :D you mad girl! i miss you! :( SCHOOL ON MONDAY! ARH. can we run away to timbaktu together?

    ReplyDelete
  5. jolene: HAHAH its NOT a cushion my dear :P its hard hard one. not squishy at all! :/ and yes ximin's from nursing! i think i tried asking you if you know her last time! but u can't remember LOL.

    ReplyDelete