Sunday, July 27, 2008
Cruel to be kind.
can't let you see what you mean to me
I heard this song while I was having roti prata awhile back, and it's just stuck in my head till now!
I'm in a pretty good mood now cause it's 12 days more before my DARLING HHH comes back to Singapore! :) :) :) I can't wait to pig out, swim and talk nonsense to my girlfriend. I'm prepared to stuff myself silly with food!!! 2 more weeks! Come back baby please. :( I miss you so bad already!
My dad brought the whole family out for buffet at StraitsKitchen, Hyatt hotel. Hahahahah. we starved the whole day for it. No breakfast, no dinner. Just a hearty lunch that costs a bomb ($50 per head, inclusive of gst etc).
Anyway, the auntie in me surfaced when I found myself estimating the cost of every dish I had, and calculating to see if I've eaten my worth. HAHAHA. I think I managed about $30 worth of food. Meh :( The food was good, service even better. the local fare was served in small portions so you can give every dish a try. I LOVE THE LAKSA :) maybe cause i had a spice craving. the mango dessert was shiok too. i gulped down at least 3 big glasses of fruit juice (mango, lime, guava). i love fruit juices! :)
Watched Batman, the Dark Knight with my family.
now I'm inspired to ask my friends, "Why so serious?" the next time I see them looking too serious. HAHAHAH.
It was, simply put: one of the best films i've seen this year.
ps: I fell in the slippery toilet at home, and banged my left toe really hard into the wall. My nail came off halfway and it hurts though there's no bruise. Only some dried blood. My right shoulder hurts too, but only because I banged that into my glass cupboard door. Amazing huh? I do amaze myself sometimes too. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








haha that's a photo from flickr postsecrets!! (: i used it too, in one of my password-protected entries (: i love fruit juices too! we should go drink one litre of wheatgrass tog! (: (: (: Your family is so adorable, starved the whole day for a buffet! Hahaha (: see you on tuesday!
ReplyDeletebring my medlaw notes if you're done with copying!
ling*