Been sneezing away for the whole day now. Terrible terrible red nose :(
Must be due to my sleep debt. Sigh.
My lovely mummy sponsored me a pretty red bag as an early birthday present, when I called her asking if I could get it (with my own money) cause it costs $45, which I consider expensive for a bag since I can get one for about $25. I don't normally like buying expensive bags and wallets for myself cause my mother has inculcated her "auntie" values in me since young, and she doesn't like it when I disobey these values of hers.
But since my bag's strap has already snapped, and my old bag is a in pretty bad condition as it's slowly disintegrating, I figured it was a worthwhile investment to make. Furthermore, it came with a pouch (which I used for my ipod), and a free orange umbrella! So before I made a decision, I braved a phonecall to my mummy, telling the salesperson that I was afraid my mum would scold me. Lol. And I was so surprised that she was okay with it! OMG, not only that, she even agreed to buy it for me. How nice right?! :) I think no one will understand how I feel because no one knows the extent of my mother's thriftiness. But I'm contented anyway. :)
---
Because...
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
Sometimes I'm amazed. At how you'll get me again and again, and how I tell myself never to go back there ever again- yet I do. Somehow, in the end I guess it always comes back to you.
Sometimes I'm angry with myself. For being soft-hearted. For caring even when I know fully well you don't deserve it. For reserving that space for you inside, even though I know that such a hope will only get me down.
Sometimes I'm scared. I'm scared because I'm vulnerable. But what gets to me more is when you show that you're vulnerable too. Because then I cannot be as strong as I want to.
please be strong, so i can pretend i am too.



PLEASE BE WELL SOON AND WE CAN TALK ON BUS RIDES! :D
ReplyDeleteTAKE CARE DEAR! we gota go to your nice place! :) when?
ReplyDeleteYou look pretty in the last picture. (:
ReplyDeletenice dress, pootsie! (: hahahaa.
ReplyDeleteYAY NO MORE PRESENTATIONS FOR YOU!
get well soon babe! yknow i wanted to go back for the free food but i felt a bit embarrassed so i didn't! hahahhahaa.. anyway, glad that convex is over for the both of you (:
ReplyDeletewear that dress out on your birthday! (:
ling*
shirley: thank you wong wong! i'm feeling better already :) and please just let me sleep on bus rides okay thank you. HAHAH!
ReplyDeletejolene: thanks dear! i'll be meeting you next week okay! :D go to the nice place together please thank you! and get your mum's present! and church! :D rmb ah!
ReplyDeletekellyn: haha aww im flattered. thank you! :P and keep that pretty smile on your face! i know school's stressful and all but jiayou ok! :D
ReplyDeleteqixin: yeah babe, hahah it's my favourite! :D and yay to NO MORE PRESENTATIONS. for me at least! you have to jiayou! :D HAHHA.
ReplyDeleteling*: thanks babeeee! i'm feeling much better alrd. haha. you silly girl! it's totally fine cause the food's gonna be wasted and thrown away. :( HAHA no way am i gonna wear that. THERES EXAM ON MY BDAY! :(
ReplyDelete