I'm still alive but I'm barely breathingJust prayed to a god that I don't believe in
Coz I got time while she got freedom
Coz when a heart breaks, no it don't break even
Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake, she's no trouble sleeping
Coz when a heart breaks, no it don't break even, even no
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces
They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop me bleeding
Coz she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks, no it dont break even, even, no
What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
You got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame
Now I'm trying to make sense of what little remains
Coz you left with no love, with no love to my name
-Break Even; The Script
I haven't had much to blog about lately, though there're plenty of thoughts running through my head. I guess it's just a dry phase? Gonna do a proper update soon. I hope!
Meeting up with my baobei wenxiang at pastamania was awesome! :) It's a pity nana couldn't make it. I'll upload the photos soon okay baobei! hahahaha. Jiayou for your research and projects! :D and thanks for the yummy and cute cake!
Meeting up with my baobei wenxiang at pastamania was awesome! :) It's a pity nana couldn't make it. I'll upload the photos soon okay baobei! hahahaha. Jiayou for your research and projects! :D and thanks for the yummy and cute cake!
Feeling terribly bloated after eating the delicious ham and mushroom omelette that my mom made for my supper. :) but my tummy's not complaining!
On a totally contrasting note,
I'm not feeling too happy lately. I abhor that feeling of being taken for granted. It really irks me. If one doesn't cherish our friendship and the relationship we share, i'd much rather do without it.
And perhaps I just have a slight aversion to selfishness and self-righteousness.



hey girl
ReplyDeletesorry about yesterday.
yup.
estella: whoa. it's okay i'm not angry! in fact i was still sleeping when you msged me so i didn't reply. haha. and i went back to sleep after. :)
ReplyDeleteI HAVE SMTH TO CONFESS!!! i ate too much today :( we need to move it move it. hahha cheer up dearie tall sis!
ReplyDeleteHeyhey, I seriously think your blog adds to my dose of new songs. Because everytime you blog the lyrics, I will go find the song and most of them turns out good! :D
ReplyDeleteLove,
hello aunty!
ReplyDeletewe meet tomorrow!
WAHHAHAHAHAHA
jolene: HAHAH.i have something to confess too. i've been gorging myself with food at home everyday! and waking up late. oh my. we have to do something okay! ;O MY TUMMY THREATENS TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER ROUND OF PUBERTY. It's true! :(
ReplyDeleteand i'm feeling chirpier now! hahah thanks dearie :)
kellyn: Heylo! hahaha oh my i'm pleased and honoured to hear that. :D i think i'm starting to have an idea of the genre and type of songs you like already! haha. hopefully i'll have more nice songs to share. :)
ReplyDeleteand honestly, i think the songs in your blog are nice too! :) songs like fall for you, and the man who can't be moved.
AUNTY: HEY WHAT AUNTY HUH?! HAHAHA. yeah can't wait. :)
ReplyDeleteseriously youre so pookyheaded that you uh. typed your name in the reply that was meant for me. HAHA. nuggets.
ReplyDeleteqixin: HAHAHAH OMG LOL. i dont know why i always have problems when i'm replying yours! rmb that time i didn't even put your name? :O hahahaha omg this is the most embarrassing thing in my life! i must hide it! why must you point it out?! :( Hahaha. sheesh. i better stop daydreaming!
ReplyDelete