Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Win some, or learn some.

I've decided to be good and keep my promise. Hahaha. Baobei, I'll try to upload as many photos here as possible, so you can koup them if I somehow didn't manage to yousendit the files to you okay? :D

And I'm holding my tongue for now. I'm still not too happy, but somehow my tolerance level for bullshit and deluded people have risen a notch. I'm still very tempted to put you back to the rightful place where you ought to be, but not today since I am in a good mood. Don't test my patience nor boundaries. Whatever you've said about my friend(s), about everything, further justifies why things turned out this way.

Friendship is not bullshit. You don't blabber about my friends. No you don't. Not if they're MY friends. 'Nuff said.

Moving on to better things...

PASTAMANIA WITH MY BAOBEI WENXIANG! :))
(and we're still missing nana!)


i really wonder if they update these figures religiously...

Baobei bought me a super yummy cake (with a cute gummy bear)! :)

i like my face better when it's all blurry. hahah.

"help! don't eat me!" baby bear exclaimed.

now i am a squirrel! see my bushy tail?!

HAHAHA, baobei had a spasm! :P

we smile for nuts. :D

i really love this monster print tee that my tall sister has given me!:)
it's so cute it makes me wanna become a monster and run around ravaging villages.




the gu niang.

and the alpha male!
(it was so stressful standing there trying to act cool,
when you know that you might get caught in the action by a guy anytime ok! see i'm brave.)

okay fine. i'm actually a reject of the female species.
:(



hahahaha. we were trying to make it seem as though we're watching something really interesting (i.e. ourselves in the mirror -.-).
but i look cock-eyed! :(

so i persuaded my lovely and sporting wenxiang to do it too! teeheehee. ;P

my big head blocked the cute little girl and her cake! :(

you want a piece of me?

i am cow hear me moo!

the proud conquest of the Gents at the end of the day.

My super(wo)man!

bad shot.

"i am a flower!"

"HUA! HU JI HUA!"

On a random sidenote, if forgetting is a kind of death too,
how many casualties have there been already?

and i may just be one of them. ;( oh ho hum.

6 comments:

  1. WHY ISSIT RAINING!
    WHY WHHY WHYYYYYYYY WHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

    *SULKS*

    HOW TO MEET YOU LIKE THAT!

    PFFFT

    ReplyDelete
  2. yousendit hates me! i cannot upload my stuff. i tried 10times i swear. hahaha.

    the gummy bear is really cute with the bushy tail. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. helenhan: because the sky is crying. hahahah. thank you for everything! I LUBBX EUU. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. shuxian: yousendit hates me too man. haha. sometimes the stuff i send don't have the notification one leh :/ then heng i got keep the link! :D you can try http://www.mediafire.com/

    it's quite good. :)

    and yeah! hahahaha the gummy bear made me laugh. he's pretending to be a squirrel! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. MONSTER TEE LOOKS GOOOOOODDDDD ON YOUUUUUUUU:) nails time next week! cant wait. tell me ok? need to book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jolene: i bet it'll look ab fab on you but you don't believe me. :( hahah yes please lets get our nails done. mine are whining already. :D

    I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete