Seems like naivety makes up 30% of me, while water takes up the other 70%.
The human body cannot function properly without water, and yet here I am wasting it away, over stupid and naive thoughts.
Yesterday- it was o-kay at first, just sitting at home, playing pretend with myself, and watching the words I wanted to say play hide-and-seek. It was okay, and I was okay. Then came midnight, and I thought, 'This is it, Sadness forgot to visit me afterall. It's time I stopped waiting up for him and catch some sleep.'
So sleep I did.
Then morning came, but the sunshine never did. I saw Sadness sleeping by my side, and so I asked him, "Hey, what took you so long?" It was dark and gloomy, and worse, chilling even. But he didn't say a thing; just shrugged, before turning away to sleep again.
---
Don't wanna make it awkward for everyone, but I don't wanna pretend either.
Well it doesn't take a scientist to decipher what is it that's bugging me because really, I'm sick and tired of being cryptic - or at least, trying to be. I just want to be able to say what I mean and mean what I say, is that so wrong? But please please, don't mention that name right now because it'll set me off; really it will. Won't you all just play along and pretend this is nothing until I'm ready to talk about it? I've got much to say but not now, and not here definitely.
PS: If I'm not able to blog any happier entries (I feel obligated to somehow), I might have to run away just for awhile. Sorry for taking the cowardly way out again, but I think a hiatus will do me good. :)
don't you know her heart by now?
ηηηδΊ
PS: If I'm not able to blog any happier entries (I feel obligated to somehow), I might have to run away just for awhile. Sorry for taking the cowardly way out again, but I think a hiatus will do me good. :)
don't you know her heart by now?
ηηηδΊ



helloooo.
ReplyDeletethank you for listening to me rant about shit on gchat. hahaha. youre the first person i told. (: let's all be our own bosses next time thanksthanks. (: hahahaha.
think happy thoughts! nyeh!
they lied when they said it'll all be okay. :D
foofoofafa!
ola biatch!
ReplyDeletei lubs euuuuuuuu
i suddenly have a very strange urge to camwhore with u!
omg i have camwhored in ages!
haha.
random like a snowball in heaven
okay gu bai!
LOL at qixin's SFX.
ReplyDelete(: cheer up! i'll chase away your monday blues! *farts in your nostrils*
ling*
qixin: i'm glad you're better :) haha, yes i really wish! but then u'll have to bear with my bad temper lol!
ReplyDeletei think of your sfx i happy already. HAHAHA. :D
CUEEPEEEEE: I HEARTS EUU TOO. hahahah.
ReplyDelete*BIGFATHUGANDALITTLEPEANUT!* :)
oh yay, let's camwhore and be retarded okay. :D i havent taken photos with you in a million years!
I LOVE YOU HONEY! see you tmr!
ling*: siewmai! HAHAH YES SFX FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteomg your fart really cleared my head. :) see newest post. thanks thanks love you to a million. i went to view our old photos and i felt SO UGLY (!!!) and loved! HAHAHAHA.