I realise I've been searching for happiness in all the wrong places. Silly me.
But it's all okay now! :) Because I'm contented with what I have, the people I can hold onto, and this life I'm living. Learning how to count my blessings daily will be my goal from now on.
Sometimes I wonder if God has his own brand of humour because he has been slotting very interesting people and happenings into my life of late. But oh, I'm loving it, and I'll be happy to take these little surprises as they come.
(I AM SO HAPPY TODAY!!! NO MONDAY BLUES!)
What goes up must come down, but goes down will surely come up again. It doesn't matter; I think I'll hold on for the ride this time round.
Man, my head is spinning from all the incoherence, but guess what? I think I deserve to be dizzy with happiness once in awhile. :P
PS: This is the post traumatic stress of writing an Interim Report.




:) i thought you really had a hiatus! but im glad you are back! :D
ReplyDeleteola!!!
ReplyDeleteola ola ola!
ReplyDeletei am a fat ass.
but i m not a donkey!
so i shld probably say i have a fat ass?
what say you!
haha
oky not so funny hor?
see u tmr!
*hugs*
!!! (:
ReplyDeleteyou're happy i'm happy we're all happy. (:
haha you're damn retarded. but it's good that you finally figured that life is so much more meaningful dwelling on happy thoughts than sad ones (: make sure you keep up with this positive attitude! i did not have any monday blues too (: (: have a good week ahead babe!
ReplyDeletep.s. you guys got to submit your interim ytd? i submitted mine last friday. haha dangs.
ling*
I'm glad that you are feeling all better now! (: Love reading happy entries of yours! (:
ReplyDeleteOIE estella ng!
ReplyDeletedont think u sad sad then can dont update ah.
'
UPDATE NOW>
OR I SPAM U
SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAMMMMMMMMM
haha.
oh dear. reminds me of spank.
=P
SPAM baby SPAM!
ReplyDeletehehheee
methinks i have nothing better to do
shuxian: heh, no i was contemplating it just in case i wasn't able to blog happier entries. i didn't want to seem crazy or depressed so it seemed like a hiatus was reasonable. BUT THEN I AM ALL OKAY NOW SO I GUESS THERE'S NO NEED TO?! :)
ReplyDeletethanks girl.
ps: you know BOB loves you.
LIME DRINK: OLA! you silly spammer. i swear on my big fat ass i will blog so you just wait! :P and WE MUST GO SHOPPING SOON OKAY? i insist! me wanna go thread upper lip with you just for the fun of it. I THINK I AM GROWING OUT A MOUSTACHE LEH. serious, not funny one lor this kinda thing. :(
ReplyDeletei love you! and P.osh brownies. :)
*thanks for the free movie, arhhaha.*
qixin: if you're happy and you know it, CLAP YOUR HANDS. if i'm sad and you know it, GIMME ARMPIT WARMTH. teehee, im so subtle right.
ReplyDeleteSTUPID WOMAN, if you want to borrow the book, YOU GOTTA MEET ME. go find an auspicious date soon. haha.
ling*: poo! yes i guess i figured it out. what took me so long right? i guess i'm just pretty upset cus in the past you would give me unconditional amounts of love and armpit warmth. now no one bothers about my needs anymore :( you get what i mean right? and yes i thought interim was DUE ALRD? i submitted mine on monday!
ReplyDeleteKellyn: hhaha yes i am! and thanks for chatting with me on gmail chat :D i'll blog happier entries from now on! and you have to be happy reading it okay. hahah!
ReplyDeletespammer: hahaha you damn bo liao leh. but i like ;) SPANK YOU FOR SPAMMING!
ReplyDelete