Sunday, December 28, 2008

tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not.

Okie, so here it is - my super long overdue post with photos of Tea Cosy, which is a supremely nice place to chill. :) i adore the antiques and the way everything's put together in a mix-and-match kinda way. super cool! plus, the tables and chairs we're using are actually for sale!


posing with the antique lamp that spells prettiness. :D





this is such a nicely framed shot of wenxiang please, hahaha.
self praise is international disgrace right. :/


i have to say, the mushroom soup was delicious!
didn't expect to taste such good soup at a small hangout like this.

the lady boss was using an electronic pepper grinder,
& she said that it doesn't really fit the shop's image but her hand will break if she uses the manual kind.
lol! o.o

our main courses: grilled chicken chop with pasta (mine), seafood pasta (xiang's)

it was so good that not even a morsel of food was left! :)

dessert was brownie with ice cream!

i love the bite-size brownies and nuts and... okay everything actually!

the pretty interior.



this is my favourite wall. hahaha. and NOT because it's pink okay. ummm. :/

xiang's favourite bench!

teehee, i'd definitely go back to this place. :D the lady boss is really friendly and her service is awesome. she even let us be mad, and take photos everywhere in her restaurant. if anyone's interested, we can go together!

okay so tmr i'll have to go back to work. sob sob. dare not imagine the amount of clippings waiting for us in the office please. :( and my flu's not going away! silly nose is leaking like a tap and it's annoying. RAH.

on a happy sidenote, my online shopping stuff has arrived! happiness :D

chai siew ling, we have to meet up okay? your birthday celebration! and genny's too! all at once :) liowch, you are included so don't pretend you never see this. hahahah.

PS: i've replied to tags in the Dance post already! :) please scroll all the way down. thanks dearies!

song dedicated to y'all! :D



Give me more loving from the very start

Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when it hurts so bad
The best that I've had
And I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you
You make it easy

8 comments:

  1. chibi-chan, i think you'll be ideal as a writer for food columns and other similar things,seriously -grins-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas, hey can you send me the song pleeeeease! :D hahaha. when you are free, no worries. and ya, the place looks so relaxing and good!

    and take care! drink more h2o horrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks really nice! I wonder how you find such places!

    And the food, whooooooooo~, it makes me hungry!

    LOVE!
    Kellyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! is the place @ PS? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the rainforest killer: hahahahah tee hee ooohh ooh! YAH MAN I WISH I COULD BE A WRITER FOR FOOD COLUMNS!!!! :D but then it's just a dream. haha. but still, what you said made me happy :))

    happy noooo EAR to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shuxian: yes mam! :) signed sealed and delivered to your email already! yes right! the place is awesomes. haha! i'll take care, and drink a barrel. don't worry. you take care too! JASON MRAZ IS COMING TO TOWN I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE IT! i'm going to watch his performance leh i think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kellyn: Yes it is nice, I assure you! :) can go with jon or your girlfriends if you like these kinda places too. hahahah and yes yes the food is tempting right! we are such gluttons. hee.

    ReplyDelete