Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Drift, drift, drift!

Went to Malaysia with the bunch of divers on Monday, and it was so much fun! :) We had lunch at some restaurant in the mall, and then headed for go-karting when the skies were turning gray. We were super scared cause there was lightning already but luckily, it only rained after we were done playing.

Initially, I thought the humji in me would go slow, like 20km/hr. HAHAHA. But I don't think any of us kept to that claim in the end. ZOOMZOOM. Damn shiok! :) We paid like RM60 to go on two drives, about 10 minutes each. It's pretty reasonable if you compare it to Singapore right?

Omg, but my first round was damn screwed up! :( My car gave me alot of problems, and it made me sian half seriously. There was a slope where we were supposed to slow down cause we had to do a turning at the bottom, but I didn't, until I saw the guy frantically waving his arms to get me to go slower. So by the time I saw him, I was already nearing the bottom, and then I swerved so hard I thought confirm crash already. But damn cool, it didn't, and it so happened that I drifted instead! Super lucky and shiok. Hehehe. But after that the car just died and they had to repair it for me. Then I went on two more rounds myself, which was pretty lame but oh well suay lor. D:

Second round was so much better cause the car was fixed and it was AWESOME cause I could increase the speed even more. Zhengkang crashed into me! HAHA, machiam like bumper cars like that. After that I almost crashed into HELEN HAN (lol) but luckily, we didn't!!! :) It was super thrilling, and obviously the guys owned cause they were crazy drivers. Haha. All I did was to eat their dust. But damn fun! I like!

After go-karting, we cabbed back to the mall to chillax. Our taxi driver was damn funny. The guys actually know him from the last go-karting experience, and they said he likes to talk about his sexcapades. :p shiokshiok! Too bad I was a girl cause he refrained from saying too much this time! So sad :( But still, he's damn funny. Headed back to Singapore after a sumptuous dinner! Then we went back to Bukit Timah to play pool, but I opted out because my skills are seriously pathetic. Haha. I think I laughed damn alot on this one-day trip man. And these young people are damn hyper please, like Jack Russell siol. I'm getting old. :(

Okay, pictures! :)






whoo strong!


the stripes gang :)



okay so apparently the only way to make qp appear in photos is to have a dog around.
this way, she will very willingly pose for the picture, and camwhore. :p


k seriously, this is disturbing.

$10 sing for stingray, squid, lala, charkuayteow, orjian, and the bestest charsiew on earth. :D
(but i only feasted on stingray, orjian without the or, charsiew and charkuayteow la haha!)

nomnomm.

4 comments:

  1. fast and furious..drift drift XD
    i see a bright future ahead of you eomo schumacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeess! (: hahahaha. funfunfun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mark chia: HAHAHAH i knew you'd sing it. fankyou esso! :p nomnom, you are gonna kill me right. hahaha. i no emo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. qixiness: we shall go have fun together someday! :)

    ReplyDelete