Friday, March 27, 2009

Please come now I think I'm falling.



For the 100035873892th time, I don't know what to say anymore. Nor what to expect or do.
The only thing I know is that I'm just this close to letting myself down again.

For the 493538795380117428th time, my instinct tells me to run away from everything and build up that wall again. I need some time off to sort out my thoughts and feelings, but I'll only take awhile this time, promise.

---

Oh, and btw, Creed's 'One Last Breath' is amazing. Qixin's introduction; but it's an old song. Nonetheless, awesome song choice, I'd say.


Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
That maybe six feet
Ain't so far down

8 comments:

  1. lala! u and i both know what i hates! haha. so i'm sure u know what i would rather u do. but then i am not u.. so i'm not going to judge. i'll lubs u no matter what ok! just remember i always have a cup of water readyy to be poured. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! we both hates shetland ponies right? :) i think i more or less decided already! but i'll tell you everything when you're online or smth! haha you can keep the water for HANLA to drink kk ;p thanks babe for listening to me tt day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i scold you ah you like that again. hahhaha. (:
    cheeeer up! i will always go over to your place to poke bearbear's backside hole! :O hahahaha

    love youuuuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nomnom. HAHA. don't scold me leh! :( i not sad! i just think too much. haha. okay, bearbear's seriously traumatised by you btw. he doesn't want to talk anymore. :(

    send me the funny photos soon! love you too girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( we have so much to catch up on lala! and i've got stuff to tell you tht i hvnt for awhile :(

    we need to meet up soon. really need to meet up soon. it's been too longggg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey cheer up Evil Twin! ): I's always nicer to see your smile! Be happy okay, one day I'll cook Japanese Soba for you! :D

    LOVE,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo: haha glad we finally did our catching up! :) just rmb that i'll always support your decisions, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kellyn: HEY THERE! :) thanks evil twin! hahaha. omg okay, you said so ah. if i get japanese soba, i'll be super happy! :D i love food that my friends cook. heehee. take care babe! im glad you had fun overseas!

    ReplyDelete