Saturday, May 23, 2009

Heartless.

Kris Allen's version of Heartless brings soul and meaning to the lyrics. Way better than the original, I think. :)

I know you can't believe
I could just leave it wrong
And you can't make it right
I'm gon' take off tonight
Into the night

*edit: starting work tmr! pray hard that the people at work are nice. still got internship trauma! :(

8 comments:

  1. cometothedarksidewehascookiesMay 25, 2009 at 11:47 PM

    haha see..heartz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet it was fun! still can msn~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. cometothedarksidewehascookies: HAHA DAMN LONG NAME TO TAG WITH OK? yes hearts! i love pon and zi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. shuxian: heh thanks! :D you look like you're having fun sia! the clubbing pics!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. jizzyboy: HAHA it's pretty slack. but still...... yawn! :O l4d!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (: you can call/text me if you're bored but try to make it less obvious that you're slacking. teeheehee. good luck at work. i will miss you like-a crazy.

    BUT THURSDAY. behold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. qixin: heehee you will entertain me? :) it's okay! they know i am slacking cus it's such a small company. HAHA. they don't care. thanks darling! you won't have to miss me! i'll still be online.

    hahaha. we'll have to confirm which thursday it is aight? prob the next thursday. or else too short notice for chai lai. we'll have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete