Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So the story goes.


So happy because I finally have a job that's flexible enough for me to teach tuition. What more can I ask for, seriously? 3 day work week! OMG. Huge blessing aight! :) But I'm too paiseh to ask how much I'm being paid, so stop asking me! D: Me iz loser, thanks.

Promise to update with pictures soony! :) I hope I won't MIA because honestly... I am feeling burnt out. Like, I just need a break. Should stop rushing about to meet people, and stop being busy. Haha. Super tempted to be AS again.

ANW, BIG THANKS TO HRM. :D
Promise to treat you before you go ns (and if I do get paid for this, hahaha).

Got this song that I can't stop listening to! But it makes me feel kinda sad. :(

oh and just when I believe you’ve changed for good
well you go and prove me wrong
just like I knew you would


when I run out of second chances

you give me that look
and you’re off the hook

because you’re mine
forever and almost always
and I’m fine just love me when you can
and I’ll wait patiently

I’ll wake up every day
just hoping that you still care

-Forever and almost always; Kate Voegele

10 comments:

  1. Ah I understand how you feel about being burnt out! It's so taxing some times, that's why I guess I stopped meeting people for awhile and spend some good family time when I am free. It's quite nice actually! :D

    LOVE,

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cannot stop meeting me. YOU CANT YOU CANT YOU CANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah oh you are the true AS! you made sy doubt herself. lol its okay la just go be AS, dont go msn like me! hahahah. and clubbing was okay, my friends were the fun ones.

    by the way its tp test cos its traffic police test! i read my friend's blog and realised. hahah maybe they mentioned that in the ftt book, go study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you stop meeting me i WILL KILL YOU! anw, did they approve of your coming monday leave? i/we are dead ok? i shall go log in to singapore tests now after im done here. AHHH so difficult to garner up the mindset to do the ftt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kellyn: heh i know. i really should do that too. but i wanna meet you aight! gonna dig out everything from you. hahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. qixin: wah siong. hhahaha. okay la! i sui chuan sui dao okay? my name is jing wan. you can call me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shuxian: D: LOL! i am the true AS meh. it's sy lor. hahaha. yeahh clubbing is fun only if you got good company right :)

    and WTH i never knew. shows how much i studied aye? hahaha FAIL ALREADY LA. my test on monday! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jolene: heehee i don't mind if you kill me! but you gotta feed me first. DEAL?

    my life sucks. i hate studying for ftt. okay, i just hate studying. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tellyourboyfriendifhesayshesgotbeefthatimavegeterianandiaintcensoredscaredofhimMay 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM

    haha no way you can be AS!wont let you :O if you're burning out its probably cuz you're standing too near me -snores-

    ReplyDelete
  10. tellyourboyfriendifhesayshesgotbeefthatimavegeterianandiaintcensoredscaredofhim: honestly can your tag names get any longer?! HAHAHA. i am already AS :) awww shut up! i kick you ah vegetarian!

    JAGERBOMB YO!

    ReplyDelete