Saturday, June 13, 2009

Om nomnom.


I am the unluckiest girl on Earth. 'Nuff said.

Hmm, probably because I'm also the klutziest.

Misery loves company, you know? Wanna keep me company?
Hahaha. Omg, I'm good at pickup lines. D:

6 comments:

  1. lol! your pickup line phail.

    you are the fat boy under the tree!
    f-a-r-t-i-n-g!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT HAPPENED!!?? :P heh build your ladder already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. qixin: haha i thought it was pretty good when i was blogging it. yah man i am that fatass. i need to build a ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jolene: Lol, a series of unfortunate events. that pretty much sums it all! oh well, i'll see you thurs! then maybe we can nua together. hahahaha. i really need to start moving. maybe building a ladder is really a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *waves frantically*

    ReplyDelete
  6. anti-murphy: *does a tsunami wave and kills murphy*

    ReplyDelete