Sheesh, only God knows how awful I feel this week. :( Nevermind, I shall not think about everything! But I feel so shitty that if i shat, I betcha the toilet bowl will overflow. I kid you not! Seriously, I can go type in FML already, hahahaha.
Got them hunger pangs again!!! I think it's cause Soup Spoon's *upsized* soup + bun isn't enough to feed Estella the fatty. :(
Anyway, I'm on my laptop now and I found some really GROSS pictures of me in year one. :( Photos that I've long forgotten about. Urgh they were so gross that I puked my dinner out, then swallowed it back again. :(( And that's not even half as disgusting as the photos.
(Hey aren't you guys my friends! Friends are supposed to tell friends when they look like an utter piece of shit, right?)
ZOMGWTHBBQFML, I can't believe no one told me how fat and fugly and ridiculously disgusting I was! Am surprised I still have friends left, heheheh. I guess the ones who stayed are not superficial afterall! *winks*
So I shall be very brave and post a decent fat photo of me here. Not many people will do this, so brace yourself!!!!
Okay, I can sense a few friends leaving me already.
Everything in that photo is just wrong. My fat face... and fat body... and ugly hair. :(
Sigh. :(((( I need to start exercising again. Or else...





Yeah, i'm leaving you.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA!
anna: wow thanks man anna, you are a true friend! hahaha.
ReplyDeletehaahhahaha you show the photos at the expense of MY FAT FACE? HAHAHA. DAMN! i look likka kid.
ReplyDeletewe are good friends. thru thick or thin. (heh heh, pun pun pun!)
very fat meh! the both of you are being paranoid here. NOT FAT AT ALL LAH! i'm just so glad you didn't post up a picture of me in my year 1/2 days.. haha saved me from the embarrassment of my ugly dyed hair! NOT FAT.
ReplyDeleteling
PLS WHERE GOT FAT! i need to start exercising too :( the winter cold might make me go into hibernation mode. SEE YOU ONLINE TONIGHT PERHAPS BABE! (: miss you much.
ReplyDeleteqixin: haha qixin, just COMPARE the monstrosity of my face next to yours ok?! but yeah through thick or thin it is! :)
ReplyDeleteling: UHHUH IT IS!!! i have your year one pics teehee. dont forget our AWFUL dyed hair??? :( heheheh oh well, at least we can look back and laugh now! FATTY BOMBOM ME!
ReplyDeletejolene: i promise you it is! awww yeahhh there's no one to exercise/ play tennis with me anymore! :( i am just growing growing fatter. HAHAHAH life sucks. dont let the winter bugs bite! miss you too girlfriend! <3
ReplyDelete