Feeling downright lousy about myself right now. Today's such a bad day. Everything just came crumbling down at once. First was after getting back my english journal. It was one of the lowest grades I've ever gotten so far. My persuasive essay is currently in the drafting period, but I don't have high hopes for it either. yy my hpy (haopengyou) promised he'd help me make it more persuasive; and so did kangy the bff. qp already helped me go through it once despite having her own work to do, so thanks babe! really appreciate your help. I feel awful asking people for help but honestly, I need all the help I can get now. Plus this essay is the last one so it determines whether I get an A or not. I cannot afford to get lousy grades at this stage, yet it seems like suddenly I am just doing very badly, as compared to my peers. :'(
Also upset that I will probably fail my CSE quiz. My life seems so bleak now.
Fuck if I'm not smart, at least let me be pretty? Or at least have some useful skills like cooking? Why the fuck am I such a loser.
If life wants to be a bitch, at least make sure it's a cute one please.



Don't be silly my dear! You ARE pretty, so much prettier than most girls! And seriously you are not even dumb or anything. You are smart, and you have wonderful skills like diving!
ReplyDeleteYou don't need to feel lousy about yourself. You are good. Maybe you just need someone to remind you of your good now and then. (And this shall be Ant's full-time job!)
Cheer up honey, don't be too pessimistic! ):
TRIPLE LOVE FOR YOU!
Kellyn: You are too kind babe! I feel inferior always but some days it just gets worse. Haha. But thank you for making me feel better. Diving is not a skill lor! But it is something that makes me happy so I guess that's a good thing :)
ReplyDeleteAnthony's too busy to take on this full time job! You wanna do it? I pay you by the hour. Hahaha just kidding :p
I <3 you! Thanks soo much. I'll try to be more optimistic heh :)
You're such a silly balloon. If you want me to list all the good things about you sorry I think Blogger will send me a warning letter for flooding or something.
ReplyDeleteYou're a mad shit. Meet me for shopping I will make you a happy dumpling!
qixin: i am a baboon :( Hahaha okay you better not later blogger dulan then close your acc. then u needa use unearth.me lol!
ReplyDeleteokay okay! i will meet you soony. dropping one tuition kid by tmr. haizzzz :'( but more time for you so i guess its okay!