It's nearly 3am, and I'm blogging nao cause my bro's finally back from Thailand! :) Thank God he's safe. My bad for abandoning this space for so long, girlfriends! You guys probably don't bother checking back already. But well I promised to blog after completing my assignments so here I am! I have saved a draft for the diving trip already, and it's gonna be mad spamming of pictures so please be patient with me. I haven't written anything about the trip yet, but hopefully my memory will not fail me by the time I finally get down to penning down my thoughts. Anyhows, this entry will be rather pointless. This week is pretty much projects and more projects. One math quiz to study for. Please motivate yourself to start studying by tmr, Estella.
Here're some old peektures! Featuring my Polaroids and the hat I bought in Thailand which will never get worn out in Singapore. I don't have the guts to, really. I have this love-hate affair with headwear cause anything that draws attention to me is a bad idea. Yet I can't seem to keep my hands off these preeedy stuff. Urgh. :') Anyway, the hat's kinda squashed cause I found it stashed away at the back of my wardrobe, amongst all my bags and gift wrappers.





Hehe the hat is so stylo-milo! It looks just exactly like the one I wore for the blog shoot previously. Do you ever wear it out? Goshhhh, I can't imagine wearing it out in the warm weather in S'pore! I think wearing a hat is just like wearing a pair of shades. Haha, I don't believe in wearing on a pair of shades because you'd eventually feel self conscious and remove it when you walk into a room or shopping mall etc. I don't know why would some of the kids here walk around school with their shades...Attention grabbing, yes..
ReplyDeleteAs for the hat, at least I think it has more reasons to stay on! :)
Enjoy your week in school >.<
LING*
i like your HAT! NAAIIIIISSSS! (*ants style*)
ReplyDeleteyou know hor?
I FREAKING CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HERE LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY CANT WAIT! i miss you like shit ok? maybe coz we hvnt talked to each other in ages. i suddenly really miss growing fat and shopping, and taking photos with you. and talks. we do chill in cafes when you come k?
LING*: heehee thanks babe! wow i bet they got it from thailand too! lol. nah i never ever wore it. except in thailand? -.- yeah i can't really find reasons for myself to wear it out in spore luh. don't wanna A.A! :( hope you're still doing fine in school! jiayou tgt sampan friends! :D hugs!
ReplyDeleteJo dodo bird: awww i rmb u saying the NAISSS ants style last time! :) so funny.
ReplyDeletehahaha me too jojo! we got so much to talk about right right right? can't wait to hang out like last time! yeah bring me to chill!!! in the winter whoohoo~ let's try to accomplish as much as possible within the short timeframe, heh. missing ya babe. hope you're doing fine now. if anything im just an email away! :D