Friday, March 12, 2010

off we go again!

So my bags are half-packed, and I'm leaving all my work and worries in Singapore to go diving for the weekend! Can't wait to go really. But there's an excitement mixed with dread as I know that reality will hit hard once I step back on the shores of sunny sg. Haiya! Oh well. For now, it's just time to chillax and bloop bloop with the fishies and sharkies. Hahahaha. 

My english essay, psych quiz, psych project will have to wait. Major burnout this week for me. Math quiz and computer shizzle midterm on the same day! Mad likka dog right? Luckily I studied really hard for math so I'm pretty confident. Heh. Thanks to anthony for all the help really :) The question that he taught me actually came out! How awesomz is that?

Bye lovely people! I'll miss y'all, but I'll be back so soon you won't even have time to miss me! Haha. 

P/S: Just booked my air ticket to go visit chai pie and joreen in May! 1st to 7th May. Can't wait to fly over and eat all the good food there, whoohoo. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment