Photobooth-whoring before zouk on sat:
AHAHAHA just ignore my face please.
i wanted to post an outfit picture..... but. :(
ugly is the new sexy, or so i say!
Went with my sexy girlies qp, esther and via. The moment we stepped into the club, I was given apple sourz! Me likey very much. Heehee. It's green and sour. Nais! Drank quite abit of that before I realised there was even better alcohol lying around that were feeling lonely and needed my company. Hahaha. Qp and I tried champagne for the first time! :) It's damn nice cause it has a fizzy taste. Heh now I know why the rich people like it. I bet they all secretly like China Apple too, rofl. Had Martell and Macallan also. Wow wow, Gerald damn generous ah. but I've yet to get him anything :O QP! What should we buy? I feel bad now :(
Danced the night away with the girls! Guess I gotta admit that it was nice to be high and happy for that short period of time. qp lost her ez & atm card so she had to leave to find it. Thankfully she found it back or else sure damn sian max one! But I don't really like saturdays, for that matter. Mambo nights are still the best. There's too many army boys on saturday. I'd rather just look stupid and do kuku hand gestures than get grinded by guys :( Kept thinking of the Tai boy cause I don't wanna betray his trust. I'm thankful that we trust each other enough to go clubbing without the other's presence, but still I guess it's quite hard to do so really. Anw, sidetracking a little, anthony was damn funny! He saw J in the club the night before and he told me, "I saw Serene's bf in the club and he said she's in Melb! ORHOR! He got ask permission not?" Hahaha, what the hell, the way he said "ask permission" was damn funny! Like some primary school kid :p
Had breakfast with my little qp and we talked about so many random things! She is damn weird. I've never seen someone eat the muffin so happily in my life. I usually just throw it away. Hahaha. What a weird friend I have. :D But I love her very much, how?
I'm now sick of clubbing already. Haha, so fast right?
You seem like the type to love 'em and leave 'em
And disappear right after this song








WAHHHH.STOPJUDGINGMYMUFFINS D: they maybe think u are kinda weird too. hahaha. lubs u too! let's meet soon hor. WEEKEND. HAO MA? ZAI CB?
ReplyDeletei also wanna shop. OMG. where's my money and where's my time?
i also wanna dive
i also want my hair to stop dropping.
OMG DEPRESSING>
ookay bye bye
-lub ur club president
HAWT STUFF!!! :) HAHAHHAH
ReplyDeleteask permission is damn funny! and i get sick of clubbing easily nowadays too! i'd get the urge to go dancing but when im there, after like an hour? i'll be like lets go home please please. haha. so party pooper right? and you know lala! IVE NEVER CLUBBED WITH YOU BEFORE! cant wait for when you come. then it'll be our virgin clubbing together experience :)
shin doesnt like it when i go clubbing without him :( but he will say just go, but can see his not very happy face type. bah.
i shall TRY to blog soon. i always say that. haha
how many more weeks to holidays!?!?!
LOVELOVE,
your tall sis!
I encouraged him to go clubbing with his friends cos he hasn't been clubbing much since we got together. I was at a club myself over here in Melb when he went clubbing. So at least I didn't feel so bad for clubbing with my friends! We still haven't club together!!! WAH SHIOK, I seriously LOVE DANCING. Dance until body ache all over the next day! Club together someday?
ReplyDeleteApple sour? As in apple shooter? I've tried apple shots, damn yummmmy! But not enough to get me high. Still need to drink tequila or long island tea to feel high! I think my alcohol tolerance is better now though I haven't been drinking very often! I drank a tequila shot + beer + vodka coke (yes damn noob la haha) and I didn't feel a single thing!!!!! Weird. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP THINKING OF ANTZ while clubbing as long as you know you'll behave well. But it's a fact that horny army boys can't keep their hands to themselves. That's why boyfriends worry when their girlfriends go clubbing without them. Kick them in the balls if they grind you!!!!
Hate how pervertic some of the guys look on the dancefloor! The way they look at you in the eye....Omg gross.
HUGS
SERENE (LOL)
YOU LOOK SO HOT AND PRETTY IN YOUR PICTURES PLEASE! HOT BOD HOT FACE I LIKE! <3 Can't wait to see you next Wed babe! :D
ReplyDelete(BY THE WAY, THE WORD VERIFICATION THING SAYS: COCKEYE! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
LOVELOVELOVE,
CHAI MADE ME LAUGH HAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteChai you remember that time you were dancing to Justin Timberlake at a BAR? -.o HAHA AND asked for an encore. Failz leh! LOL.
Oh hi, Lalabinks! (: BREAKFAST AND MORE! <3
pres: hao la CB! (not swearword go figure) HAHA. your muffins are dry. i donch like them. nudis are cooler! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are a silly girl! shopping after exams la okay. and please stop eating junk food. i am worried that i cannot call u hairy helen han anymore. please ah. u've got a reputation to keep!
jolene: tall sis! :) who's the hot stuff huh u tell me!? you look so preedy in the photos you posted! heh. yes yes next time we must "ask permission" ok? Lol. same here. i lost the feel already la! maybe we are growing old... teehee super excited abt clubbing tgt! is there mambo? :D
ReplyDeletehols is when i come over and see you babe ;) can't wait! you better blog more. i know nuts about what ur up to over there u naughty girl! :(
love you too sister! take care ah!
SERENE: Heehee! sure thing! i've yet to club with you :) yeahh it's good to let down your hair and relax sometimes right. glad that J had a long weekend to enjoy too!
ReplyDeleteit's called apple sourz! and its in a green bottle! quite nice :) yeah i dont like the grinding omg. damn annoying! dancing with girlfriends is the best heheh. :D
hugs you back ah chai! hope your jap's all pro now. i can't rmb my basics liaoz :O
Kellyn: That is so untrue babe! Haiyo! Dont say already later i blush and turn into a rambutan!
ReplyDeleteomg the word verification is hilarious. i bet it saw my cockeye face! LOL. see you real soon!!
JI xin: HAI BACK AT CHA. tmr swimming ;) or rather, bubbling. heehee. love you muchz.
ReplyDelete