Heehee Stitch dressed up for Halloween!
My bro gave it to me and I just realised it is retardedly cute :p
Article 2 is up! :)
This time, my writer's block was horrendously long. This was a really painful article to write. Took me days to finally get something down. Ahhhhh, feels so good to finally see it up on the blog! Go read if you're bored while waiting for your toenails to grow!






I think we bought that purple shade of nail polish together at vivo right? :p
ReplyDeleteBtw, your bushy eyebrows need some threading work done! How long has it been since you last groomed it? Must be too caught up with your school work :o) I like the second photo, hahaha bo-geh girl! :p
CHAI
CHAI PIE: YES WE DID! :) do u still use it? Heeheee. yes yes i really have to! havent threaded my brows since damn long ago! yeah school's a killer. just finished a psych exam! phew. gonna do some grooming or risk looking like stone age girl! HEHEH. YAH I KNOW YOU LIKE RIGHT :P
ReplyDeletemiss you chai baby! im glad to see you're having so much fun in melb really!