Okay I'm sick of writing about mattresses for now, so I've decided to blog for abit. This is my official thank you to the girls who've been such sweethearts and stood by me all this while, and not just in 2010. :)
(Everything's in random order btw, took me awhile to dig up photos!)
Yes, Qixin. Here you go. An entry with your name in it. Qixin Qixin Qixin Qixin. Just for that maximum impact. Heheheheh. Done!
Okay lah, I'm not that weird. Here's a hug and a fart for being my Bukit Batok lover. Thank you for always going with me to the most secluded *wink* places to have our rendezvous! Minus the Al Ameen one, I think the rest have been rather successful, no? Please stop thinking that you're alone, because the truth is that you're the busy (and busty *typo*) one, & I'm always asking you out but you're never free. HARROW? What is this sial. Anyway, I lub chu and will forever be around to annoy you. Just keep me warm in your pocket. :D
Cubes Cubes Pubes! :) My fair feathered fren!
Hahahahahha, thank you for being the most awesome person in this little world. One fart from you kills all the bad people on Earth. Seriously, what would I do without you?! Please be happy and let's go zoo zoo zoo soon! Ikea date too alright? :) And finally, after knowing you for freaking 8 years, you've invited me to stayover at your place. Do you know that it's almost like winning the Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory? Only better. ;)
Leong Kum Mei
Ahhhhh, school wouldn't be this fun without your insane laughter to accompany me. Thank you for being there all this time; through the study sessions & overnight mugging, 3 hours quota of gossiping, our random distractions, buying stupid/useless stuff together (think blue pau), and our zhrmttm! It's been awesome hanging out with you, and learning retarded lyrics to songs that don't matter (but are better than studying anyway).
I only have four words for you, my retarded friend: our boots must kiwi!
Tall sis the mushroom lover~
Hi my dear sista! I really missed you alot in 2010, more than you'll ever imagine. Sometimes I'd go jogging or swimming, and wish that you're still in Singapore so we could do these things together again. But nevertheless, thank you for always remembering me all this time. :) The cards and love from Aussie, I've kept them well! I really hope I'll be able to save up and visit you again but Aussie currency is so strong now. Guess I'll just have to save and work harder! Do come back soon so we can catch up and have high tea while pretending to be tai tais! :)
Harrow Siewmai!!! (x100)
Chai pie! Chai lai angel. Heeheehawhaw. Thank you for being my happy pill! I remember how you'd text me (even though you're in Melbourne) whenever I was stressed out. Receiving your texts always made me feel so much better, and pushed me to work even harder. So thank you my dear for all your love. I hope your mum will recover quickly! :( Send my regards to her okay? Do you remember how we used to laugh non-stop in the hopes of training our abs? It was so funny! I really miss doing silly things with you, and those times when we ate YTF together with qixin in canteen 2.
Evil twin!
My fellow foodie and telepathic friend! Heehee. I really enjoy all our aunty shopping sessions together, and also the talks that we have. :) Glad that I got to know you better throughout 2010! May our auntyness prosper and live forever! Hahahaha. Please bring me to more food places because I trust your taste. If there's time, let's go Thai Express soon to eat the tomyum glass noodle? I kinda craved for it ever since you mentioned tomyum today :/ Hope to see you more often! Thank you for being such a thoughtful friend! :) Heehee *hugs*





HAHHAA <3 i lub chu! what days you are free from school ah?? so we can plan our zoohoohoo datee. come online so u can update me about school lehhhhh. stop being hooked on iphone. STOP! :D
ReplyDeleteNyehahahahahahahah! :D
ReplyDeleteNais lah! But I tell you the Ameen time was depressing TO THE MAX LEH! Hahahaha.
I love you, bestie. Yay yay yay yay!
hello tall sis!!! :) im really really missing YOU TOO!!! what happened to saving up to go to japan in july?! haha. are you guys trying? because me and mushroom 85% will go leh! :P hehe. i missed you so much too!!! especially when i really needed a girlfriend to talk to and hang out with and then i realize that you're so far away! :( somehow the new friends i make at this age just ain't the same as YOUUUUU :) i'll try to come back SOON! so far the only confirmed time i'm coming back to SG is NOVEMBER! :)
ReplyDeletePEEPEE: HARROW! you date me, i'll be free! have fun in bkk baybeee! i am not hooked on iphone! the iphone is hooked on me. HAHAHAHA. miss you muchies, please meet me soon or i will report you as missing person to the police thanks very much.
ReplyDeleteqixin the godzila: Dont remind me of Ameen! Hahahahaha, you should be happy more often. If not get wrinkles you will complain more and then after that will have more wrinkles. Evil cycles, all. Love you too! HEH.
ReplyDeleteJo Dodobird: ELMO SAYS HI! Do you remember him? A can't go in july cause got NS :( you and mushroom go and have fun okay! maybe we'll make plans to visit Aussie when things settle down. Are you a PR now? Sigh. I really do miss those times! Hope you're doing well in aussie now! I'll save up to visit you again for sure! :) Do come back!
ReplyDeleteYES ofcourse i miss elmo! :) have you been bringing him around to see the world? hehe
ReplyDeleteawww :( is A already in NS? OH WELL! the earliest i'll be visiting SG so far is NOVEMBER :(
yea! im PR already! Thank God, so now i can travel whenever, IF i get leave that is. :(
have fun on CHINESE NEW YEAR!! :) i'm missing it this year. :( sian.