Saturday, August 25, 2012

Miami, baybeh! ☀






Shopping loots from VS 





Forced Leslie to wear the tie dye shirt that we specially made for Miami 



Special edition birthday cake Oreo!!!! ☺


Lunch at a Cuban restaurant - surprisingly good. 







Check out my long armpit hair!!! 



DA BIAN!!! :D 


Aside from all the hype, I thought Miami beach was pretty ordinary. There are plenty of nicer beaches in LA honestly. Didn't like the people there too. I encountered a flasher along one of the streets that led to the beach. :( I was taking photos, hence lagging behind alone when this dude on a bicycle asked if I wanted something to photograph. Before I could react, he took out his pathetic-looking penis. My first reaction was to roll my eyes at him and walk away. Guys like him are really sad and deprived that they find pleasure in such an obscene act. Come on lah, whip it out only if it's worthy of being seen! Don't waste people's time like that please.

Apart from that unpleasant experience, everything else was pretty much fun and dandy. We tanned, did hundreds of jumpshots, listened to music and read magazines on the beach. Very chill, I like. :)

4 comments:

  1. You are full of nonsense as usual (look at your captions)! I love the pictures you took here! ANd hahahaha, pathetic-looking penis must be pretty traumatizing. MORE USA ENTRIES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I put in so much effort into captioning the photos leh :p Bet you like my armpit hair photo! LOL. Yah it was disgusting....ly short. Pfft. Why are you blogging so much faster than me?! I can't catch up leh. :(

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHA DONT WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME LIKE THIS. LOVE THAT SENTENCE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naise ah! Hahahaha. Just gotta say what I feel man! zhe jiu shi wo! :D

      Delete